Get random generated text from a window

Qwertz

Hi guys,

Firstly, I'd like to say that I'm new to AutoIt scripting but I find it very fascinating since the first time I coded my first script.

I'm trying to make a script which reads a randomly generated text from a window and prints it out on a MsgBox, but I'm having trouble accomplishing this...
Let's suppose that i'm playing a game and the game prints a message on chat like: "Your generated code is: 934728" (the only thing that is randomly generated here would be the number)

How may I get this number? I used "AutoIt Window Info" but it doesn't seem to find any relevant info about the application.

Thank you for the attention!

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Unfortunately you seem to have missed to read the forum rules! A link can be found in the bottom right corner of each page.

Game automation of any kind is not permitted here.

"Hope to see you soon with a legitimate question" © Melba ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki