_FTP_FileGet - Retrieving old file/wrong content

Yaerox

Hey guys, I got a problem and rly need help.

I try using FTP to get a file. Then the content of the file on the FTP-Server is getting changed, and I'm downloading this file again. This works, but the content of the file after downloading it the second time is the same like before...doesn't matter if I open and close the ftp session, or using the same. If I'm using manually FileZilla to get the File it works without any probs.

#include <FTPEx.au3>; This line includes all the FTP functions you need. Open this file to see which functions contains exactly.

$server = ''
$username = ''
$pass = ''

$Open = _FTP_Open('MyFTP Control')
$Conn = _FTP_Connect($Open, $server, $username, $pass)
$Ftpp = _FTP_FileGet($Conn, '/EDI-Archiv-CD/bin/Status.txt', 'C:\Users\mwenzel\Documents\proUSBPacker\Customers\Status.txt', False, 128, $FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_ASCII) ;$FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_BINARY
If @error Then ConsoleWrite("ERROR - " & @error  & " - " & @extended  & " - " & _WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage() & @CR)
$Ftpc = _FTP_Close($Open)

MsgBox(0, "", "")

$Open = _FTP_Open('MyFTP Control')
$Conn = _FTP_Connect($Open, $server, $username, $pass)
;~ _FTP_FileGet($l_FTPSession, $s_RemoteFile, $s_LocalFile [, $fFailIfExists = False, [$dwFlagsAndAttributes = 0 [, $l_Flags = 0 [, $l_Context = 0]]]])
$Ftpp = _FTP_FileGet($Conn, '/EDI-Archiv-CD/bin/Status.txt', 'C:\Users\mwenzel\Documents\proUSBPacker\Customers\Status.txt', False, 128, $FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_ASCII) ;$FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_BINARY
If @error Then ConsoleWrite(

Please help me out guys. I need to get this finished :/

$Ftpp = _FTP_FileGet($Conn, '/path/Status.txt', 'C:\path\Status.txt', False, 0, $INTERNET_FLAG_RELOAD)

Nothing changed.

#Edit: Sry I put it on the wrong parameter ... seems like it works now. 

Danp2 - you're my hero, thanks so much!

Edited by MikeWenzel