Stub file error?

SundanceT

Bah, this is what I was afraid of...

I originally posted this to your topic in the chat forum.

OR. Since he already posted here, you could just provide some help, and then suggest that NEXT time he post in the support forum. This cut down on clutter in the forums. No need to have identical topics going in two forums.

Anyway... My suggestion, try "refreshing" your AutoItSC.bin, by overwriting it with a copy of the file from the .zip or whatever you used to install AutoIt (try reinstalling AutoIt maybe). Sounds like the .bin file may have become corrupted somehow (this happened to me once when I was trying to alter it with Resource Hacker).

Ignore that first part, that's for the guy that told you to repost...

• 2 years later...

Silly question: Is your anti-virus software showing any activity? What anti-virus software are you running and what update are you up to.

I know this thread is long dead but I am have this problem today. My antivirus: Trendmicro SMB, keeps deleting AutoItSC.bin.

• 3 months later...

I know this thread is long dead but I am have this problem today. My antivirus: Trendmicro SMB, keeps deleting AutoItSC.bin.

had same problem with avg v8 free ( trojan horse generic10.aufr )

configure your anti-vir so it won't scan ( residend shield or sth ) autoit folder ( programfiles/autoitv3 ) and folder where you compiling your scripts

after compiling check compiled scripts with av - if it wont contain any viruses you can store compiled scripts anywhere you want, but if it will still have detections you must keep them in "av whitelisted" folders