bot on a wiki

(I'm really sorry, but I'm Italian and my English isn't really good)

Hi, I'm new and I don't know the autoit script, and I would like that you would write me a script of a bot that it work on a wiki.

It must do:

1)Go on http://wiki.pokemoncentral.it/ and sign in (with a determinate username and password)

2)Search " Elenco mosse " (The page will be http://wiki.pokemoncentral.it/Elenco_mosse )

3)Open the first link of the first table (" Botta " ; it will be http://wiki.pokemoncentral.it/Botta_%28mossa%29 )

4)Open the link incorporated into the word/botton    " modifica " (the botton that for the visitators it is " Visualizza Sorgente " )

5)Select text from    " {{Langtable "      or      " {{Altre "     to the first      " }} "

6)And sobstitute it with:

7)open in a separated ballot the link incorporated in the word " Visualizzare " (here an image:

fnvNDst.png

8)open the link incorporated into the world " English "  (in the left side of the page, under  the list at little curtain " In altre lingue " )

9)Open the link incorporated into the word/botton    " view source "

10)Select text from    " {{Langtable "       to the first       " }} "        and paste it in place of the text selected in the point " 5 "

11)close the ballot opened in the point   " 7 "

12)go on the ballot opend on the point   " 4 "

13)click on the botton " salva modifiche " (for an image-example, view the image on the point   " 7 " )

14)tick the box denominated     " Modifica di minore importanza " (image:

Aw2YEX8.png

)

15)Click on the botton     " Pubblica "   (for an image, see the image on the point   " 14 " )

And, if the points " 13-14-15 " are possible, and if it is possible with autoit:

16)Repeat all the points with the second link in the table of the point " 2 ", then with the third link, then with the fourth link and so on, until the six hundred and sixteenth link

Is possible all this? If yes, can you create me this bot?

If this is/there are a/many point/s unpossible, tell them/it to me, so I can eliminate/modifly them/it and the point/s tied to them/it :)

Thanks very very much ahead :)

I keep reading what you want to do and I'm not 100% sure this is OK. Could you post what you want in your native language and we can translate it? Thanks.

post script - We normally do now write scripts on demand. We will help you write the script yourself however and YOU have to make a legitimate attempt in doing so. We help you learn how to fish, not give you fish. 

• Moderators

shabaladindon,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :)

I am afraid we will not help you for 3 reasons:

- 1. As you have been told, we do not write scripts to order - we help you get your scripts running correctly.

- 2. This looks very much like spamming - and is obviously against the Wiki TOS.

- 3. This also looks as if it is a game - but given the above I cannot be bothered to dig deep enough to confirm it.

So thread locked. :naughty:

And in view of point 3 above, might I suggest you read the Forum rules (there is also a link at bottom right of each page) before you post again. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area