msn script

IcyFire

i need help with an msn script , its version 7.0 , with those nudge things , i want to make a program so it ignores the

You may not send a Nudge that often.

, so i can send them simotainiously without it stoping , and so that you can set it to how many nudges you want to send , etc

i acually have nothing so far for this , but................im learning ;)

Edited by IcyFire

I see members coming in here yelling "to harass someone else?" lol.

but i was once a newb (and still am :"> ) so i'll help ya. basically all you need to do is make a script with a "do until" loop, a "send" function and a "sleep" function.

i'm not gonna write the script for you since nobody learns from other people doing stuff for ya. look up the functions stated above in the autoit help file (Start -> all programs -> Autoit -> autoit help file)

also, I don't use MSN, but if the nudges have to be done by mouse clicks insted of keyboard commands (like ctrl+g or whatever) then insted of "Send" use the "MouseClick" function and use the "AutoIt Window Info" (also in the startmenu) to get the x and y coordinates.

The nudges can only be sent as fast as the program will allow, to send nudges as fast as possible would require some modifications to the msn.exe file and i'm sure the person on the other end would have to have theirs modded the same way.

Edited by Bi0haZarD

or u can get a memory editor which freezes process while searching and

search 1 when u can nudge then nudge and search 0 (cant nudge) etc.etc... till u get low number of memory adressees left and freeze it at 1

and then make a macro which clicks a certain position a million times a minute or watever ;)

Guest Script_kiddie

Ok 2 ways to bypass the delay

1 Download Cheat engine and Target Msn.exe

Now Do a 4 byte search at unknow value

Then nudge someone and quickly search Exact value Type 0 then click "Next"

Once you find the address find a pointer and offset then freeze at 0

For further assistance on makeing a trainer PM me

Or my 2nd methed is much much more simple

1 Set your status to busy and nudge away ; )