_ImageSearch help please

Seeing your new and usually (not always) this type of question involves games I suggest you read the forum rules. We do not allow discussion of how to automate games. Now If I'm incorrect and you are not doing this then forgive my judgement. It would be then helpful to know what app you are working with. In many cases we may have a script that is ready to go and you can use that.

Help others help you. What error are you getting?

Incorrect number of parameters in function call.:

Seeing your new and usually (not always) this type of question involves games I suggest you read the forum rules. We do not allow discussion of how to automate games. Now If I'm incorrect and you are not doing this then forgive my judgement. It would be then helpful to know what app you are working with. In many cases we may have a script that is ready to go and you can use that.

no no no i work now on image finder

its a small program to find a cutted image then the program will lead you to the full image u can say its like google search

That function will have a header which explains the parameters far better than I could.

You should read them carefully, the thread where you find it also has many examples.

i got it from this link

LINK

but there is no examples there so can you give me a link please ?

Simplest example and you can start from here on:

#requireAdmin
#include <ImageSearch.au3>
$x1 = 0
$y1 = 0

while 1
If _ImageSearch("picofmouse.bmp", 1, $x1, $y1, 1) = 0 Then
ClickClick()
EndIf
wend

make sure the dll is in the same spot as script. And for Image, you can put it in the same directory as the script or create a folder and put it in there.

Msgbox(0, "Hate", "Just hate it when I post a question and find my own answer after a couple tries. But if I don't post the question, I can't seem to resolve it at all.")