How do I add txt to the inputbox in Web page!

3aberxcs

hi all

Such as this example !
But by using
'StringRegExp' or Anything but not visible to the user

And also how I store the output of the Site

$oIE = _IECreateEmbedded ()

$serverweb = "http://www.maxmind.com/en/home"
$winw = 800
$winh = 600
$Main_App = GUICreate('Label Application',$winw,$winh,0,0)
GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, 5, 100, $winw-100, $winh-50)
GUISetState (@SW_SHOW)

Send("{TAB 25}")
Send($ip)
Send("{ENTER}")

Send("{TAB 5}")
$oIE.navigate($serverweb)

_IELoadWait($oIE)

You already use the IE UDF. Why not use the functions of the UDF to do what you want?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Check function _IEFormElementSetValue to set the value of a form element.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

3aberxcs (and/or EMadxcs),

You appear to have 2 accounts, which is not permitted here. if this is the case, let me know which of them you would like to keep and I will merge them. If not, then please explain why it appears that way. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

3aberxcs (and/or EMadxcs),

You appear to have 2 accounts, which is not permitted here. if this is the case, let me know which of them you would like to keep and I will merge them. If not, then please explain why it appears that way. :)

M23

This is my account .. Account for the other brother ..

Please delete it: p

• Moderators

3aberxcs,

If you are indeed 2 separate people then there is no problem having 2 accounts. :)

But I will only delete the other account if your brother asks me himself. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Can you post the content of the SciTE output pane after you have run your script by pressing F5?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Can you post the content of the SciTE output pane after you have run your script by pressing F5?

>"C:Program FilesAutoIt3SciTE..autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:UserssureDesktop1 (2).au3"

--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Warning from function _IEFormGetObjByName, $_IEStatus_NoMatch

--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Error from function _IEFormElementGetObjByName, $_IEStatus_InvalidDataType

--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Error from function _IEFormElementSetValue, $_IEStatus_InvalidDataType

--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Error from function _IEFormSubmit, $_IEStatus_InvalidDataType

>Exit code: 0    Time: 7.493

As you can see _IEFormGetObjByName can't find the object "slider".

Which site do you try to automate?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

You need to grab the Form element (example: "home-page-demo") not the Div.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

#include <IE.au3> 
#include <Inet.au3>
Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.maxmind.com/en/home")
Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "home-page-demo")
Local $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "addresses")
$oText=_IEFormElementSetValue($oText, _GetIP())
_IELoadWait($oIE)

;_IEFormSubmit($oForm) Does not work

There is no error message....

;_ IEFormSubmit($oForm)   Does not work

>"C:Program FilesAutoIt3SciTE..autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:UserssureDesktop1 (2).au3"

>Exit code: 0    Time: 4.691

Please read the remarks in the help file for _IEFormSubmit. Not all websites can be automated using this function.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Hve you tried function _IEAction to click on the submit button?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Then I'm out of ideas :-(

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

#include <IE.au3>

;Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.maxmind.com/en/home") 
Local $oIE = _IEAttach("http://www.maxmind.com/en/home", "URL")

_IELoadWait($oIE)
Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "home-page-demo")
Local $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "addresses")
$oText=_IEFormElementSetValue($oText, _GetIP())
$i = 1
For $objs In $oForm
    If $i = 3 Then
        _IEAction($objs, "click")
    EndIf
    $i += 1
Next

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.