FTP Server

Gravity

Soo i want to create application in which user need to write his id and password and when he click login then this application connect to ftp server and search in users.txt if user with id admin password exits . If exits then he hide form 1 and show form 2 . If not exits then he get msgbox something went wrong .

Should user need download it then application search for id and password ? And if he need to download then i should delete this file .Because they can see what is in user.txt .

Can someone help?

Try this one to read the user.txt:

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/InetRead.htm

It can read the file without downloading, however AVOID! Users are still able to type: www.asd.com/user.txt and they will see all your login information.

About forms you have to review GuiCtreate, GuiSetState and GuiDelete.

Have fun, you can find all of them in the help file!

Ehm . How they can go to this site if they dont know adress ? I think this will be good when i change it to dat and change name not to user.txt but ex . something.dat and when it find that id and password is good then it delete file .From user disk .

Just one question . How i can do that application read user login and user password and then open users.txt from ftp and search String . Example if he writed Admin then it searchs in user.txt Admin but if it dont found it then he got messagebox ? This is just GUICtrlRead and InetRead ?

I know that this is input ... But i mean how to do when user login with id admin and pass admin then app search in users.txt if id admin and pass admin exists...  >_< Is this is only  GUICtrlRead and InetRead ?

Edited by Gravity