Cool New Button Style

Digetal

ok I'm a newb but, ;)

adding this style to a button with pic will remove the white borer and show only the pic!

0x0E00A

example:

$entercmnd = GUICtrlCreateButton ("submit",242, 282, 80, 27,0x0E00A + 0x0080)

GUICtrlSetImage (-1, "command.bmp")

this looks great on a gui with dark background or with lots of graphic design. No wierd effects detected under testing ecept for the following----v

known problems:

1. as soon as the button is clicked the frame appears, but is fixed by controlsetstate after if clicked then....

2. cannot use the style" $BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON or 0x0001" wit it, defeats the click problem #1

please reply with comments,thnx

Hi!

Firstly, I like having a screenshot so that I can imagine better, what it looks like.

Secondly, I think it is useful as I can remember somebody asking for exactly this features elsewhere in the forums. You could search for this thread and suggest your solution.

peethebee

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvGerman Forums: http://www.autoit.deGerman Help File: http://autoit.de/hilfe vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Moderators

Hi!

Firstly, I like having a screenshot so that I can imagine better, what it looks like.

Secondly, I think it is useful as I can remember somebody asking for exactly this features elsewhere in the forums. You could search for this thread and suggest your solution.

peethebee

Yes, it was him: Remove White Border From Pics

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.