Access checkboxes on a program GUI

helebek

Hi,

I am not sure if I should have posted to the GUI part, if so I am sorry about it.

I am using AutoIT to programmatically open hundreds of files in a different windows program and through the program's menus, I am checking hundreds of checkboxes. To do this I am currently using the mouse movements, but it really takes long time to check all checkboxes.

My question is if there is a way to access/loop through all the checkboxes in a given dialog and change their state? I found several examples, but they were all creating the GUI through AutoIT to start with.

Thank you,

I have the same problem, I need to enable and disable a checkbox in access but I can not do it if not with the coordinates of the control ...

as you will get the information control

attached picture where I'm trying to select a checkbox and I can not get the information

Sorry for my english, i speak spanish :D

'>

• Moderators

AntraX:

Por favor, no secuestrar tema de otra persona. Crea tu propio hilo para que podamos ayudarle en su pregunta, sin quitar de la pregunta de helebek.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

AntraX:

Por favor, no secuestrar tema de otra persona. Crea tu propio hilo para que podamos ayudarle en su pregunta, sin quitar de la pregunta de helebek.

I`m sorry brother. okey :(

@AntraX Hay un Foro de Autoit en español :)

Saludos

ohh no lo sabia, muchas gracias :D

igual dejare mi otro post aca en ingles para ser solucionado lo mas rapido posible

Gracias desde Colombia