Sign in to follow this  
Servant

How to store the object of an IE that's not created by the script, into a variable?

I suggest to use function _IEAttach.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2019-10-24 - Version 1.4.14.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2019-07-24 - Version 1.3.6.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2019-11-07 - Version 1.3.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mlazovjp
      I am going through the AutoIt Wiki and soaking up a lot of great information.  On the “Best Coding Practices” page at https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Best_coding_practices#Scopes_of_Variables there seems to be a minor detail missing.  In the “Variable Initialization” section at https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Best_coding_practices#Variable_Initialization , there are references to a data type $o, but in the table listing prefixes and their data types, there does not appear to be a prefix “o”.  I assume that this is for Object?
    • By yffulf
      Is there probably a way to click ie popup button and hide or invisible popup button in the same time?
      I try to use WinSetState @SW_hide ,
      the result is ie crashing or no response because button hide and the next click command won't work...
      $oForm=_IEFormGetObjByName($oIE,"form1") $obutton=_IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm,"btn_OK") $hWnd = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") _IEAction($obutton,"focus") ControlSend($hWnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]", "{Enter}") WinWait("", "確定存檔嗎?") WinSetState("","確定存檔嗎?",@SW_Hide) ControlClick("", "確定存檔嗎?", "[CLASS:Button; TEXT:確定; Instance:1;]")  
    • By _leo_
      Hey there!
      I am having a problem with clicking a button in IE. As you can see in the code, there would be a class name to click it, but since this button exists several times with exactly the same code, I can only use the "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" to separate it from the others. But this part is just pure text without any classification. 
      "<div class="checkmark" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" class="icon" viewBox="0 0 16 16" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><circle cx="8" cy="8" r="8" data-v-1e5b1f70="" /></svg></div>Noch nicht veröffentlicht"
      I was trying to click it with:
      #include <IE.au3> local $oNNVs = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE2) For $oNNV in $oNNVs If String($oNNV.innertext) = "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" Then _IEAction($oNNV, "click") EndIf Next and:
      $inputs = $oIE2.document.getElementsByTagName("div") For $input In $inputs If $input.innertext == "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" then $input.click() EndIf Next But nothing seems to work. Thanks for the help!
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs, please i created a tool witch get the focused control in a window and play a audio file linked with this controls
      e.g buttons, checkBoxes, radios, comboboxes, and others
      i know that their is a function that give us the control focus but it return the classNN
      i want to get the class name to use it with a switch and
      because their are more than class e.g button tbutton timagebutton tnewButton...
      please can any one help me to get the class name not the classnn
      thanks in advance