Worst code I have ever created.

#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <WinAPIProc.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

Local $aPID = ProcessList('SciTE.exe')
If Not @error Then
    Local $aWindows = 0
    For $i = 1 To $aPID[0][0]
        $aWindows = _WinAPI_EnumProcessWindows($aPID[$i][1], 1)
        Local $hWnd = 0
        For $j = 1 To $aWindows[0][0]
            $hWnd = _WinAPI_GetAncestor($aWindows[$j][0], $GA_PARENT)
            WinSetState($hWnd, '', @SW_SHOW)
            Send('blablabla')
            ExitLoop 2
        Next
    Next
EndIf
Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Sorry, try again.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Doesn't work

Well it works for me. So now as a Developer you need to do a little bit of debugging. Did you change the SciTE.exe process to that awful blahblah.exe?

Note: I think you're little confused as to what you're trying to do. Am I right in saying that you think by activating a window the caret is put in place of an edit/input control?

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

Well it works for me. So now as a Developer you need to do a little bit of debugging. Did you change the SciTE.exe process to that awful blahblah.exe?

Note: I think you're little confused as to what you're trying to do. Am I right in saying that you think by activating a window the caret is put in place of an edit/input control?

Ofcourse i changed the process name, lol

As i said i just want to use the WinActivate function . Just filtered by process name and not title name. That's what i am going to do

OK, you know better than I do. Good luck.

UDF List:

I just want to write a text inside a process.

Like Send("abcd") inside blabla.exe

$hFile = FileOpen("YourDefaultBrowser.exe", 1)
FileWrite($hFile, "abcd")
FileClose($hFile)

It's what you asked for.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Just close it.

Won't ask for help anymore over here.

U all must calm down. U explain things like if I'd be already a veteran autoit programmer even if i am a newbie in it,and u all misunderstood words and take them as offensive. 

I'll learn everything alone.

Cya

Edited by Hypnotik

Well if you don't have patience and willingness to read the help file, then I'm afraid we can't help you. Good luck.

UDF List:

Well if you don't have patience and willingness to read the help file, then I'm afraid we can't help you. Good luck.

That help file says a shit about what I am looking for. If I'd find that, i wouldn't ask that over here. Isn't it?

Thanks.

Just close it.

Won't ask for help anymore over here.

U all must calm down. U explain things like if I'd be already a veteran autoit programmer even if i am a newbie in it,and u all misunderstood words and take them as offensive. 

I'll learn everything alone.

Cya

Bye.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

That help file says a shit about what I am looking for. If I'd find that, i wouldn't ask that over here. Isn't it?

Thanks.

Wow, most would look at the code someone had kindly created and use the help file to understand what the functions do, maybe use the search input in the Forum.

I'm outta here as I don't take too kindly to people who are rude as well as disrespectful.

PS I am one of a small group who maintains the help file, so thanks for the insult.

UDF List:

Wow, most would look at the code someone had kindly created and use the help file to understand what the functions do, maybe use the search input in the Forum.

I'm outta here as I don't take too kindly to people who are rude as well as disrespectful.

PS I am one of a small group who maintains the help file, so thanks for the insult.

That's a feedback, yes, u should be thankful. 

And i've got more: The help file just helps to confuse you. It may be usefull for autoit experienced programmers, not for newbies,since they are not clear for who know nearly nothing of that, like me.

U can close the topic ;) 

That's a feedback, yes, u should be thankful.

We'll agree to disagree because that's not feedback. I am not closing the topic as it's not my place to do so. Just let it die into the pit of old disgarded posts. Edited by guinness

UDF List: