Greetings: I'm unsure if this is possible.  What I'd like to do is have an edit control (created with GUICtrlCreateEdit) do a visual break with @LF instead of the full @CRLF.  Currently, if I put a string inside the control that has only a @LF without @CR, it does not visually break.  The trick is that I'm displaying text from an outside source and I need to use the line breaks as they are.  It works without the visual break, but it's a pain to look at or work wtih.  I'm having to copy the text, paste into SciTE, monkey with what I see, then paste back into my editor. Is it possible to make the left side look like the right?  (see image and replicator script) Replicator script: #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> GUICreate("Test Line Feeds", 400, 200) $no_cr = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 10, 10, 180, 180, $ES_AUTOVSCROLL + $WS_VSCROLL) $w_cr = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 210, 10, 180, 180, $ES_AUTOVSCROLL + $WS_VSCROLL) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) GUICtrlSetData($no_cr, "First Line" & @LF & "Second line") GUICtrlSetData($w_cr, "First Line" & @CRLF & "Second line") While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd GUIDelete()