Software in java using auto it

Hello i have software which after certain time its starting auto it scripts, which are doing some clicks using imagesearch, for now this software will not run if the scripts are missing so i cant delete them, how to rewrite them so they will skip everything ( not doing anything after java software started to use them )

• Moderators

You're not being very clear. How about some more detail, to help us help you?

• What is the software you're trying to manipulate?
  • Is the software using scripts, or are these scripts you are trying to use to manipulate the software?
  • Where did you get the scripts from (as it seems they're not written by you)?
  • If they are part of the Java software, why not uninstall and reinstall?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Software is using those scripts, it can work when scripts doimg nothing, but cant work when they are not present, thats why i want to modify them so they will do nothing speeding the tasks which are done by this java software

i think what he means is that he has some hard-coded or otherwise unmodifyable code that starts AutoIt scripts; and the functionality of these scripts is no longer needed, but the software won't work if the scripts are removed. so he wants to replace the scripts with scripts by the same name and location, but do nothing - so the software thinks the scripts still exist, but since they are not needed, they will not impact the system performance.

if this is the case, just compile an empty script to exe, that should do it.

Signature - my forum contributions:

Spoiler

UDF:

LFN - support for long file names (over 260 characters)

InputImpose - impose valid characters in an input control

TimeConvert - convert UTC to/from local time and/or reformat the string representation

AMF - accept multiple files from Windows Explorer context menu

DateDuration -  literal description of the difference between given dates

Apps:

Touch - set the "modified" timestamp of a file to current time

Show For Files - tray menu to show/hide files extensions, hidden & system files, and selection checkboxes

SPDiff - Single-Pane Text Diff