Help with pixelsearch

Hey! I  need some help with my script. I am new at that, as you'll realise... It's really simple..

I use pixelsearch to find for instance 2 colors and click on those. My problem is that: it has to finish with the one color in order to continue to next.. That doesn't work for me.. Is any way to make it find and click on the colors horizontaly? What do I mean? I attach a picture from the Painter to show how it works now.. As it is, it has to finish (paint black) with the red color, and then it starts with the yellow.. What I want, is to make it paint black both red and yellow horizontaly.. Is this possible? That's my script:

while 1   
$box1 = PixelSearch(44, 194, 220, 513, 0xED1C24, 10)
$box2 = PixelSearch(44, 194, 220, 513, 0xFFC90E, 10)

If IsArray ($box1) = True Then
MouseMove ($box1 [0], $box1 [1],0)
MouseClick ("left")

ElseIf IsArray ($box2) = True Then
MouseMove ($box2 [0], $box2 [1],0)
MouseClick ("left")

EndIf
WEnd

Χωρίς τίτλο.bmp

Edited by lucky21

seeing how you are new and usually people who are now who ask about pixel search are using it for a game, you should read the forum rules. We do not allow for game automation discussions in the forum. Now If I'm mistaken (I really hope I am) then please forgive my transgression.

MBALZESHARI, thank you for the information. No, I do not want it for a game or anything like that. Its for my personal use only (hopefully, I'll use it in my job). Can you help me? 

Fire Fox, what do you mean "more reliable ways"? Do you mean FastFind?

MBALZESHARI, thank you for the information. No, I do not want it for a game or anything like that. Its for my personal use only (hopefully, I'll use it in my job). Can you help me? 

Fire Fox, what do you mean "more reliable ways"? Do you mean FastFind?

I would be happy to help. We may be able to work directly with the app in question by hooking into it's controls. WHats the name of the app? Odds are someone has done what you need so we can get you all fixed up in no time! Edited by MBALZESHARI