Do WhAt YoU cAn'T sEe

I've been wondering, how in the hell would you click inside a window thats not even visible???

Well i decided that's just a lil bit too complicated for me because im not exactly a wiz at this stuff.

I'm all about making macros with Auto It, theres just one problem, i need an Au3 tutor or something lol.

Ok on the serious side, if somone could just drop me off some tips here and there (macro related) that would be nice. So back to my problem. I have a huge block when it comes to running things perfectly. ex: Clicking a button on a website and waiting the perfect time and then clicking on the next button without missing etc. So here i'll give you the code i need to be run in an inactive window and you out there can either tell me the commands to do this or hint me off OR completely ignore me and go on to more needy people, its all up to yall.

HotKeySet("{END}", "Go")
HotKeySet("{HOME}", "Stop")

While 1
Sleep(1)
WEnd

Func Go()
While 1
Mouseclick("Left", 775, 185, 1, 0)
Sleep(4000)
Mouseclick("Left", 595, 215, 1, 0)
Sleep(4000)
Sleep(4000)
Sleep(4000)
Sleep(4000)
Sleep(4000)
Sleep(4000)
Sleep(4000)
Sleep(4000)
Sleep(4000)
Sleep(4000)
WEnd
EndFunc

Func Stop()
   Exit
EndFunc
;):P:mad2:

[quote]I don't like to think, Therefore I ChEaT[/quote]

ex: Clicking a button on a website and waiting the perfect time and then clicking on the next button without missing etc.

For the website thing, look at the IE Automation Library that works with the beta version.

As for clicking a hidden window, look into the Control* functions (i.e. ControlClick, ControlSend, etc)

Writing AutoIt scripts since

_DateAdd("d", -2, _NowCalcDate())

Yea see that would be easy enough, but even when using the autoit window info thingy, it still wont give the buttons ControlID... i mean if you have the time you could tell me what im doing wrong.. the web address is www.Shimlar.com. You actually have to log on to see the buttons you need to click. But besides missing the ControlID it would work perfect.

[quote]I don't like to think, Therefore I ChEaT[/quote]

Same type...my question is can we perform actions on inactive windows? (minimized by example or with @sw_hide).... Because it would be useful for some progs if you don't want the person to see what you are opening etc but you are fixing everything...

Any ideas?

Note: Sorry for using your post but that question is in the same type so I told myself it would be unuseful to create another topic about the same (or almost) question...

Edited by Gaboury