Skins for GUI

Hello!

I'm all new here!

I did some research here and on Google and the two solutions I found to apply a Skin are SkinCrafter and USkin.

SkinCrafter is payed, since the App I'm developing will be under GNU, I need something OpenSource or at least viable. There is a UDF to use it, but as far I understood, there's no free version of it that allow me to apply a Skin to my App without a Splash Screen.

USKin I really didn't find any good documentation to use.

--

"There is a way out of every box, a solution to every puzzle; it's just a matter of finding it." - Picard, Jean-Luc

Hi,

You can make your own skin, make your GUI with a popup style and apply a background image on it.

Then you can add images for caption buttons and use some code to detect the hover.

Br, FireFox.

Hi,

You can make your own skin, make your GUI with a popup style and apply a background image on it.

Then you can add images for caption buttons and use some code to detect the hover.

Br, FireFox.

Thanks for answering.

I did a little research, but, how do I make a GUI as a bordeless popup in AutoIT?

The other problem is that I need as much text as possible, because the app will be multi-lang.

Edited by LFCavalcanti

--

"There is a way out of every box, a solution to every puzzle; it's just a matter of finding it." - Picard, Jean-Luc

I did a little research, but, how do I make a GUI as a bordeless popup in AutoIT?

The other problem is that I need as much text as possible, because the app will be multi-lang.

Use the $WS_POPUP style on your GUI.

It has nothing to deal with the multi-lang.

Br, FireFox.