Looking to hire a bot developer i'am on a budget!

Targeted mmo Aion Online Retail NA Servers

paying a developer to create a bot that includes the following features and will do the following

super easy to use interface that can include my logo and also user friendly

away to log in and log out from a user account registered from my website kinda like a auth server

waypoint path recorder and way to, load a path / and away to unload paths stored in a database on a website 

away to import into database and away to export old paths out of the database

the bot needs to show the characters health level and mp level inside the bot in the gui

the bot will need to only do to things while ruining it's course! 

1st kill mobs according to the characters level range

2nd the ability to gather and level the characters skill level and gathering skill 

and also the ability to loot every thing

and have away to set a path to an npc to sale uncommon junk/items and away to heal the characters soul after death away for the bot to know when the character has died to go back to or near its path mark and continue where it left off at

and i would like for it to automatically detect the spill book its a requirement i need done

if anyone is interested in my little project here hit me up on skype: name zero.pass its the guy giving a big finger if someone has a hard time finding it

P.S please be awhere that i'am a fixed budget and the price that i can pay can not go up thanks for understanding

willing to pay throw paypal 125.00 us dollars this is a quick job for who ever can complete following requirements for me and the jobs will continually be offered to the person who does the job meaning any problems due to being out date or offsets changing

thinks for understanding 

Edited by battlebot

• Moderators

battlebot,

Please read the Forum rules (there is also a link at bottom right of each page) - game-bots are not a permitted subject here. :naughty:

But Prime03 was right - thanks for the laugh! :D

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area