Disable Right Click Menu

fmen

While 1

If _IsPressed('02') = 1 AND $i[0] = @DesktopWidth -1 Then GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, "Guit")

Sleep(10)

WEnd

This is part of a gui that allows a customized menu to pop up when I right click the right edge of the desktop. Problem is that the Windows right-click munu also pops up.

Is there a way of disabling the Windows right-click munu under these circumstances ie only when I click the right edge of the desktop window? Thanks.

Here's the direct registry key in response to jftuga:

http://www.winguides.com/registry/display.php/160/

Edit: It takes effect immediately, but I don't see an easy way to undo the change unless you restart explorer (after removing/changing the resistry key back).

Edited by CyberSlug
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

Have you considered a borderless window, with either the transparency set high or containing a pic control with a transparent gif, say 10 or 20 pixels wide and the height of the screen? This would keep the o/s from

hogging your message w/o a global registry hack.

I haven't tested, but think that all the necessary capability is directly built in or available through dllcall.

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.