DLL Version Test report

minhua

First thank all the developers of autoit. This tool helps me greate! ;)

Test environment:

Windows XP Professional with SP2, English

Visual C++ in Visual Studio .Net 2003

AutoItX.dll version 3.1.011

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AU3_API void WINAPI AU3_ControlCommand(const char *szTitle, const char *szText, const char *szControl, const char *szCommand, const char *szExtra, char *szResult, int nBufSize);

some commands doesn't work, such like "AddString"...

AU3_API void WINAPI AU3_ControlListView(const char *szTitle, const char *szText, const char *szControl, const char *szCommand, const char *szExtra1, const char *szExtra2, char *szResult, int nBufSize);

doesn't work

AU3_API void WINAPI AU3_ControlGetHandle(const char *szTitle, /*[in,defaultvalue("")]*/const char *szText, const char *szControl, char *szRetText, int nBufSize);

doesn't work

AU3_API void WINAPI AU3_PixelSearch(long nLeft, long nTop, long nRight, long nBottom, long nCol, /*default 0*/long nVar, /*default 1*/long nStep, char *szResult, int nBufSize);

doesn't work

AU3_API long WINAPI AU3_RegDelete(const char *szKeyname, /*[in,defaultvalue("")]*/const char *szValuename);

can't find the function name in DLL

=============================

If someone have time, please do me a favor to test these functions in your system. I am not sure, if these functions can run in other environment.

• 3 weeks later...

Im about to deploy a lot of AutoItX within a lab of 100+ systems. And will be using a lot of the commands you have reported to have errors. I have not seen those issues when using AutoItX in C#, Python 2.4.1, and Perl.

Anyone else seeing these problems?

• 1 month later...

Im about to deploy a lot of AutoItX within a lab of 100+ systems. And will be using a lot of the commands you have reported to have errors. I have not seen those issues when using AutoItX in C#, Python 2.4.1, and Perl.

Anyone else seeing these problems?

Hi Rraney,

are you sure that you have used all functions mentioned above. I have also problem with one of them, RegDelete. see my post

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18850