Sign in to follow this  
rickybobby

Get active computers in active domain

I'm Trying to get all computers returned in the active domain that have been active within the last 90 days, I'm currently stuck at just getting the full list of computers in the domain.
I'm using the ADfunctions UDF.

Here's my code:

#include "XXX/ADfunctions.au3"

_GetADComputers()

Func _GetADComputers()

Local $aComputers
$sOU = $strDNSDomain
_ADGetObjectsInOU($aComputers,$sOU,"(objectclass=computer)",2,"name")
_ArrayDisplay($aComputers)
Return($aComputers)

EndFunc

Any help is greatly appreciated! :)

This query from the _AD_GetobjectsInOU.au3 should be a good starting point:

"(&(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user))(|(lastLogon=0)(!(lastLogon=*))))"

Can't test at the moment but I think this should work:

$sDate _DateAdd("D", _NowCalc(), -90)
(|(lastLogon=0)(lastLogon<=" $sSdate & "))

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2019-08-19 - Version 1.4.13.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2019-07-24 - Version 1.3.6.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (NEW 2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Taks Scheduler (NEW 2019-10-09 - Version 0.9.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

This query from the _AD_GetobjectsInOU.au3 should be a good starting point:

"(&(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user))(|(lastLogon=0)(!(lastLogon=*))))"

Can't test at the moment but I think this should work:

(|(lastLogon=0)(lastLogon<=" $sSdate & "))

Not quite sure where to insert your code into my function..

Should list all users that never logged on or have logged on 90 or more days ago.

_ADGetObjectsInOU($aComputers,$sOU,"(|(lastLogon=0)(lastLogon>=" $sSdate & "))",2,"name")

UNTESTED! Not sure it works because I can't test at the moment.

Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2019-08-19 - Version 1.4.13.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2019-07-24 - Version 1.3.6.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (NEW 2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki
Taks Scheduler (NEW 2019-10-09 - Version 0.9.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Another try:

_ADGetObjectsInOU($sOU,"(&(objectClass=user)(|(lastLogon=0)(lastLogon>=" $sSdate & ")))",2,"name")

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

I just checked and I think it is more complex. Check function _AD_GetLastLoginDate.

I will need to check when I'm in my office again.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

I think the function described >here solves your problem.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TheAutomator
      I'm working on a script that needs to work with a huge database inside a combobox.
      I'm looking for the best way to link a multidimensional array to that data to load that data on to textfields.

example:
      combo item 0 = "A", data = [index linked to combo item 0] [1,0,5,4,87,9,"xyz"]
      combo item 1 = "B", data = [index linked to combo item 1] [1,6,5,4,87,9,"zzz"]
      combo item 3 = "A", data = [index linked to combo item 3] [1,6,4,4,87,9,"aaa"] ; yes also double items!
      Would also like to be able to delete and add items on the fly btw..
      Local $INDEX[0][10] ; ubound wil be resized like a stack while loading from a textfile ;inside gui: local $Combo = GUICtrlCreateCombo('...', 10, 10, 290, 25) ;gui loop: While True Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Combo display() ; how do i link my array index to the combo labels to know what to show in the textfields? ; NOTE: (there are duplicate items in the combobox!) EndSwitch WEnd Any toughs are welcome.
      I was thinking about using _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($Combo) and use that integer to refer to the index (dimension 1) of the array 
      Thanks, TheAutomator

• By nacerbaaziz
      good morning all.
      first lit me give you all a thinks to your help
      you're help me allot thank you all.
      sirs today i've a new problem
      it's not a problem but thing i want to add it to blind accessability.
      the ListBox can send a notification when the user send a double click on it items
      but as we know that the blind users can't use the mouse for that they use the keybord to navigate.
      as we know that the enter replace the double click on the keybord
      for that i need when the user send a inter above any listBox item the list send a double click notification.
      i know some of you tell me that i can use the  GUISetAccelerators function
      but the enter has a other tasks such as leav a blanc line on edits and activate the defaultButton and other tasks.
      that what i need and i hope that you can help me
      this is a simple example.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StructureConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ListBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $sMESSAGE = "The following buttons have been clicked" GUICreate("My GUI list") ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered Local $idButton_Add = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 64, 32, 75, 25) Local $idButton_Clear = GUICtrlCreateButton("Clear", 64, 72, 75, 25) global $idMylist = GUICtrlCreateList("buttons that have been clicked", 176, 32, 121, 97) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 200) ; to limit horizontal scrolling GUICtrlSetData(-1, $sMESSAGE) global $DummyList = GUICtrlCreateDummy() GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 1) Local $idButton_Close = GUICtrlCreateButton("my closing button", 64, 160, 175, 25) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_command, "WM_command") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $idButton_Add GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "You clicked button No1|") Case $idButton_Clear GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "") Case $idButton_Close MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "the closing button has been clicked", 2) Exit case $DummyList $g_iTemp = GUICtrlRead($DummyList) if $g_iTemp = $LBN_DBLCLK then ;$LBN_DBLCLK then msgBox(64, "", "") endIf GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 0) EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc ;==>Example Func WM_command($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg Local $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $lParam) $hWndFrom = $lParam $iCode = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; Hi Word Switch $hWndFrom Case GUICtrlGetHandle($idMylist) Switch $iCode Case $LBN_SELCHANGE, $LBN_DBLCLK, $LBN_SELCANCEL, $LBN_SETFOCUS GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, $iCode) case else ;GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyTreeview, 1) EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc  
    • By bbProg
      Hi,

how can I wait activate for windows with information as in the photos attached?
      Class is not being recognized by the script.

thanks in advanced.

• By Blois
      Hey Guys,
      Good?
      I'm ned help to consult in other domain. My three domain contains any domains.
      How do I get this query done?

Tks for the Help!

• By therks
      So I'm needing a (better) way to get the selection in an edit control, while knowing which end of the selection is active vs anchor (ie, if you're holding shift while moving with the arrow keys, which end of the selection is moving and which is not). Since _GUICtrlEdit_GetSel() only returns the start and end positions, in the order of smallest to largest, if you were to pass that back to the _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel(), the user's selection could end up "backwards".
      My solution has been this function:
      Func _GUICtrlEdit_GetSelByAnchor($hWnd) ; Get selection range with anchor in first index If Not IsHWnd($hWnd) Then $hWnd = GUICtrlGetHandle($hWnd) Local $aActive, $aSelection = _GUICtrlEdit_GetSel($hWnd) ; Get base selection If $aSelection[0] <> $aSelection[1] Then ; Only proceed if actual selection range _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel($hWnd, -1, 0) ; Deselect, leaving only the active point $aActive = _GUICtrlEdit_GetSel($hWnd) ; Record the active point If $aActive[0] = $aSelection[0] Then ; If the active point is equal to the original first index ; Swap the original selection points (putting the anchor in [0] and active in [1]) $aSelection[0] = $aSelection[1] $aSelection[1] = $aActive[0] EndIf _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel($hWnd, $aSelection[0], $aSelection[1]) ; Reset selection to the original points EndIf Return $aSelection EndFunc The problem with this, as you may have already guessed from the two SetSel calls, is that calling it in a tight loop causes a lot of flickering. Is there a better, more reliable way to do what I'm looking for?