Controlclick on gpedit.msc

Hi

I am trying to click on right panel of gpedit.msc window using controlclick but it does not work.

Here is my code:

WinActivate("Group Policy")
;ControlClick("D:\Working\Elance\antonioj84\treeview.au3 ", "", "Scintilla1", "left", 1, 152, 7) ;this line work
Sleep(1000)
;ControlClick("Group Policy", "", "SysHeader321", "Left", 1, 152, 7) ;this work
ControlClick("Group Policy", "", "MMCOCXViewWindow1", "left", 1, 283, 63) ; does not work

The last command line is not work, although i tried comandclick for other window and it work.

post-36609-0-76144100-1396867455_thumb.j

Hi

I am trying to click on right panel of gpedit.msc window using controlclick but it does not work.

Here is my code:

WinActivate("Group Policy")
;ControlClick("D:\Working\Elance\antonioj84\treeview.au3 ", "", "Scintilla1", "left", 1, 152, 7) ;this line work
Sleep(1000)
;ControlClick("Group Policy", "", "SysHeader321", "Left", 1, 152, 7) ;this work
ControlClick("Group Policy", "", "MMCOCXViewWindow1", "left", 1, 283, 63) ; does not work

The last command line is not work, although i tried comandclick for other window and it work.

No work man, note that the code ControlClick("Group Policy", "", "SysHeader321", "Left", 1, 152, 7) is worked.

Thanks for your idea. But here i want to use with GUI.

Unfortunately, ControlClick is quite messy thing, so somethings it doesn't work. Maybe you can use one of the DLL function to perform what you need to do. Not sure which one though.

Can you give me an example that using DLL function to do click on a windows clients?

This can be done with the UI Automation framework.

Download the two UDFs in bottom of first post, and download and run the code in the "Simple spy demo" codebox in the middle of first post.

To verify that a control can be identified place the mouse cursor over the control and press Ctrl+w. You can see an example here.

Note that the framework is based on COM interface objects (created with ObjCreateInterface), so it's not just as easy to use as most built-in commands.

Download the two UDFs in bottom of first post, and download and run the code in the "Simple spy demo" codebox in the middle of first post.

To verify that a control can be identified place the mouse cursor over the control and press Ctrl+w. You can see an example here.

Note that the framework is based on COM interface objects (created with ObjCreateInterface), so it's not just as easy to use as most built-in commands.

Oh yer, forgot about that one. That maybe a better idea.

Thanks for your idea, i will try it.