ControlTreeView fails under AutoIt3_x64.exe, but runs with AutoIT.exe (v3.3.10.2)

I have identified problems with ControlTreeView when using the x64 executable that aren't there with the default (presumably x86) executable (both v3.3.10.2 on Win7).

I am trying to set options in a TreeView in a structural analysis program. I have managed to get the handles for the window and for the TreeView and I have used those to expand and then select one of the options. This works fine with the default executable (incidentally the one that is called by SCiTE) However, I find that when I run this under the x64 executable, it fails to expand or check the tree, although it does manage to give a correct response to "IsChecked". 

$hOutputSpecDialog = WinWait("Output Specification")
$hTreeView = ControlGetHandle ( $hOutputSpecDialog, "", "[CLASS:SysTreeView32; INSTANCE:1]" )
ControlTreeView( $hOutputSpecDialog, "", $hTreeView, "Expand", "General Results")
ControlTreeView( $hOutputSpecDialog, "", $hTreeView, "Check", "General Results")
$iIsItemChecked = ControlTreeView ( $hOutputSpecDialog, "", $hTreeView, "IsChecked", "#3" )

x86:         Line 1042  ULSL: TreeView handle is: 0x00382878

x64:         Line 1042  ULSL: TreeView handle is: 0x0000000000372C30

NB. The fact that the the handles are different are because these are two different analysis runs.

Having got this far with my posting, I wonder whether it should actually be a bug report. If not, am I doing something wrong? Do I need to set some flag when calling AutoIT3_x64? If it is likely to be a bug, then where do I go to log it?

Thanks.

post-65681-0-24443100-1396932381_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...