Right Click down, Left Click interval for a sleep duration

dgat

I am attempting to execute a right mouse click hold and a left mouse click at a certain interval for a sleep duration.  Example: right click down for 15 seconds, at the same time right click goes down, left clicks happen every 1 second until 15 seconds has occurred.  Then I wish for the function to continue.

MouseDown("right")
MouseClick("left", X, Y, 15, 1000)
Sleep(15000)
MouseUp("right")

Will this perform the desired result or will it hold right down for 30 seconds instead?

Thanks

• Moderators

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? 9 times out of 10, if you use the Control commands you will get better results than with Mouseclicks

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Yes, but what will the mouse click manipulate.  We understand what you want, but why.  Is this manipulating a gui?

Here is what you requested, but again, there are much better ways to manipulate guis

MouseDown("right")

MouseClick("left")
For $i = 1 To 14
    Sleep(1000)
    MouseClick("left")
Next

MouseUp("right")
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.