Searching really good coder that is willing to help me.

So you dont write scripts, and you dont play games.  You just gather other people's scripts and let them play games, and that is somehow fun?

and you wont get help here with game automation.

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

I don't write script? i don't play games? ..... did you even read what i said?

I told you that i am not a coder. but i am a gamer. and i got this from a friend who made it. no reason to get so mad about this.

And you have no clue what kind of game apb is. There might be 65% hackers in that game. Install it and play without a cheat to see for yourself.

but i am not really searching for a discussion. And if you really wanna know , i played this game for 6000hours without any form of cheats. but the amount of cheaters is getting too much to handle. don't judge so quick.

Wow seriously , Why are you guys so frustrated with me. i was just asking for help politely. you can just tell me that i won't get help here or don't respond at all. Why do you need to say things like ''not my problem'' to provoke a discussion. same stuff different day in the world of forums. just don't respond when you aren't willing to help. Or contact a moderator to remove this topic. thanks.

While many of the members of this forum do not handle game automation requests very nice, my short time on this board has shown me that this has been the standard.

Though they are right when it comes to game automation.  Please read the forum rules (a link can be found in the lower right corner of every page).  There will be no game automation help.  I am sure this thread will be locked shortly.

Be welcomed to the forum and feel free to learn the basics of AutoIT and coding.

[u]Forum Rules[/u]

Follow the rules or be b*t**slapped into next week.