creating controls for specific gui

My gui is made upon the launch of my app. I'm in the need of updating a specific control within one of those guis at a later time within a function.

Reference:

How do I go about recreating a gui control for a specific gui without recreating the whole gui, or rather is it possible?

Maybe:

GUISwitch

Remarks

Many of the GUI specific functions work on the "current" window - this is usually the last window created with GUICreate. This function allows you to make another window "current". That's does not mean that the referenced window will become active. You have to use WinActivate.

If it's your app, you can create/remove/edit any of the controls.

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Jdelaney, so just make the window current and activate it, then I can just recreate the GUI object with the new settings? I'll try that. Thanks.

Mikell, Sorry Im not following you. I don't know how hide/show is relevant in my situation, or usable.

It worked, somewhat, but the results weren't what I expected. I was able to destroy and recreate the control, but it didn't change the visualization to the new one. I still have to restart the program. I guess I have to keep searching.