Unzip files ... (HELP)

Did you search the forum? There are multiple examples.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

We've all been on day 1 before, but this is a forum dedicated to helping people with their scripts; it is not a place where you put in a request and we barf up code for you. You need to read through some examples that have already been posted (as water mentioned, there are a number of them) and try something on your own. Then, if you get stuck, post what you have and we'll do our best to assist.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

We've all been on day 1 before, but this is a forum dedicated to helping people with their scripts; it is not a place where you put in a request and we barf up code for you. You need to read through some examples that have already been posted (as water mentioned, there are a number of them) and try something on your own. Then, if you get stuck, post what you have and we'll do our best to assist.

tnx

• Moderators

Trancexx' example seems pretty straighforward, worked for me right out of the gate. Copy the code in her post, and change your values on this line accordingly -

_ExtractZip(<Path to your ZIP file>, <Path to File Or Folder inside ZIP>, <File or Folder to Extract>, <Destination Folder>)
Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

but i can anderstand + iam beginner + i have a bad english

if you anderstand me then give me this script .... unzip (@MyDocumentsDir& "Maps.zip", (@MyDocumentsDir& "Maps")

No. We teach you to fish, not give you fish. If we just give you fish, then you do not learn anything. Stop being lazy and learn. This is NOT hard. It is rather simple. 7-zip supports command line and you could also use PKzip/PKunzip that also supports command line.

Trancexx' example seems pretty straighforward, worked for me right out of the gate. Copy the code in her post, and change your values on this line accordingly -

_ExtractZip(<Path to your ZIP file>, <Path to File Or Folder inside ZIP>, <File or Folder to Extract>, <Destination Folder>)

tnx man ... but

gur75988.jpg

• Moderators

ahmeddzcom, a couple of things. You have to copy ALL of the code Trancexx has in the post you linked to, not just the one line. Secondly, please stop PMing me; I don't care that you don't feel you're getting help fast enough, or that you "really really need this right now". Lastly, as you are making it abundantly clear you are unwilling to put forth an ounce of effort, you are not likely to get much more in the way of assistance.

No. We teach you to fish, not give you fish. If we just give you fish, then you do not learn anything. Stop being lazy and learn. This is NOT hard. It is rather simple. 7-zip supports command line and you could also use PKzip/PKunzip that also supports command line.

give me the fish just this one time

• Developers

Closing this thread as the OP was pointed to the correct answer and this is not going to end well.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)