[Source code] Compiled file to AutoIT source script

Iznogoud

Is it possible to get the source code from a compiled file?

I got a compiled file but i lost my source code with a crash of my computer ;)

Now would it be nice if there is some tool wich can decompile my file into the sourcecode or if there is a program wich can follow the commands wich will be executed etc.

Idea anyone?

Edited by Iznogoud

Is it possible to get the source code from a compiled file?

I got a compiled file but i lost my source code with a crash of my computer ;)

Now would it be nice if there is some tool wich can decompile my file into the sourcecode or if there is a program wich can follow the commands wich will be executed etc.

Idea anyone?

There is a decompiler included with AutoIt, just look at your AutoIt program file.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

There is a decompiler included with AutoIt, just look at your AutoIt program file.

I get an error: The executable file is not recognised as a compiled AutoIT script.

;) Arg i can't remember if i used an other compiler to compile some files in a .exe.

Is there a way to see how or what i used?

• Moderators

I get an error: The executable file is not recognised as a compiled AutoIT script.

;) Arg i can't remember if i used an other compiler to compile some files in a .exe.

Is there a way to see how or what i used?

Now that's just a silly question, I don't usually say anything to post like this, but C'mon!!!. How many possible compilers could you have possibly used for your own script?!!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Now that's just a silly question, I don't usually say anything to post like this, but C'mon!!!. How many possible compilers could you have possibly used for your own script?!!

Nevermind, i have found a way to do it. Sorry for asking help ;)

Edited by Iznogoud

• Moderators

Nevermind, i have found a way to do it. Sorry for asking help ;)

No need to be sorry for asking for "help", but I think you know as well as we do. You have a far greater knowledge of knowing what you compiled your .exe's with. And the idea that you "found a way" and didn't post the solution pretty much sums it up, IMHO!!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Yepp....

and ...

No need to be sorry for asking for "help", but I think you know as well as we do. You have a far greater knowledge of knowing what you compiled your .exe's with. And the idea that you "found a way" and didn't post the solution pretty much sums it up, IMHO!!

Imagine.... he joined less than a month ago also

hmmm....

8)

NEWHeader1.png