LiveStreamer Pro

Damein

LiveStreamer Pro brings you LiveStreamer and Twitch into one area. You can also save your favorites to watch in the click of a button! And it will also open the chat window up in your default browser automatically!

By default chat is enabled, but if you want to disable it go to the tab "Chat Options" and deselect it. It will remember what you have selected if you close/reopen the program.

Please note, due to some issues with Twitch servers sometimes the program will take a upwards of ~8 seconds to load. Sorry.

LiveStreamer MUST be installed for this program to work!

Download Info/Link for LiveStreamer
http://robertsalatka.com/LiveStreamer%20Pro.html

MainGUI.png

InputGUI.png

FavoritesGUI.png

As posted before, this is for windows users only, sorry.
Edited by Damein

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

Hmm, what do you mean selection? And did you say it's crashing when you're running the source? Any errors and does it crash when you run the executable?

Edited by Damein

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

Hmm, what do you mean selection? And did you say it's crashing when you're running the source? Any errors and does it crash when you run the executable?

AutoIt crashed only when i clicked on a thumbnail

But i have retried 2 minutes ago and it seems now to work well...

Don't know what's happen on my first tries !!!

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

That's odd, lol. Maybe twitch was having problems. Lol. Any suggestions or comment on it?

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Make the GUI resizable?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

When you are looking at twitch find the stream you want and don't click the thumbnail right click the link below that and copy it. I'm thinking of putting a way to auto pull it. But watch the YouTube video on sourceforge and you'll see whst I mean. And good idea brew, thanks.

Edited by Damein

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Oh, I forgot to add a back and refresh button! Thanks. For now you can press alt+back arrow. It'll navigate backwards. As for the right click thing, are Yo sure you're trying the right spot? Check that video, I know its kind of blurry but should give you an idea. I'll record a new one when I make the modifications later

Edited by Damein

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Updated to version 2.3

• GUI is now resizeable, you can make it as small or big as you want.
  • Back/Home/Refresh buttons from the Twitch.tv browser.
  • Quick Copy of the URL of the stream via Ctrl+` key.
  • Pressing the "X" on the GUI (Close) no longer kills the app, it just sends it to tray. You can right click on the tray icon and click "Show" to bring it back up or "Exit" to close the program

Here is a new and clean video of the updated app and the download link is now located on Sourceforge
Edited by Damein

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

SourceForge was flooded with spam yesterday on random projects with "Stream" in the name and they wen't through and banned a bunch of accounts/projects. Mine was flagged and removed but my account has been restored and their working on the projects now to get them back. So download is down for the moment. Sorry.

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Big update done it, you can now see which streams are live and which aren't and a couple other small changes. Removed "Back" button because you can only go two levels deep into Twitch anways, so I just kept the "Home" button and left it at that.

Reuploaded to SourceForge and made a new video.

Both can be found here

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Sourceforge flagged the program again. The admins are adding a flag to my account so it won't get tagged again. Update to come later tonight for the program, sorry guys.

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

I wen't ahead and threw it up on my website with a little walkthrough on what to do ect since SourceForge is giving me problems.

A few small changes were made so please re-download if you currently have it. Sorry for the constant updates!

Update List

Added LiveStreamer installer for people who don't already have it.
Changed it so when you click off of "Live Streams" it goes to a blank page - Continued
- This is to reduce any internet usage if you forget to click "Home" after obtaining a stream link
Added a few small messages at the first run of the program to make more user-friendly.
Added a donations button :)

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to give a shout out, in the last ~3 weeks with SourceForge + downloads from my website I've gotten a little over 100 downloads. Cool, hope everyone gives it a try, its a really handy program!

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Ah, thank you. Sorry, linked to an old app.

Fixed, thanks!

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made