Computer is infected with an AutoIT trojan script

Alright so I downloaded a .exe file today and when I ran it, nothing happened. I knew right away that it was a virus so I checked my task manager and just as I suspected, a two new things were there that I had not seen before. I checked their properties and AutoIT  v3 Script was mentioned in there and I looked it up on Google and it led me here. I have tried ending the processes but that didn't work because next time I started up my laptop, there they were again. I tried setting the files to reed only and removing all of their permissions but when I click apply and go back in, everything is reset to the way it was before I edited it. I tried opening the file location but as soon as I do, Windows Explorer crashes. I checked where the location was and it is in a non-existent folder under my user folder. Searching for the file does no good either. I am certain it a is a Trojan because when I opened up my laptop recently, my Steam library window was open and the green light next to my webcam was on indicating that my webcam was being used. Also, I got three notifications from Steam saying that someone was trying to access my Steam account and that I should change my password immiediately (obviously not doing it on this laptop). Don't take this the wrong way becuse I am not blaming you guys for anything I just want to know if you know how to fix it as you guys are my only lead. I am running Windows 8.1. I have already tried scanning wit AVG 2014, TDSSKiller, and Spybot and they have all found nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Restarted computer  and checked Task Manager and I can't find them so I am hoping they got removed but I doubt it. will report back again with more info if anything changes. In the meantime, if anyone could figure out a method to get rid of it, that would be wonderful. Thanks!

Edited by maith1

• Moderators

maith1,

Sorry you got caught out. There is nothing we can do - I can only concur with JohnOne's suggestion. :(

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area