Need help with my Script

Heu guys!

I'd like to ask if it could be possible to do this.

So I got a page which has CSS code which changes all the time.

It changes the width from 100% to 0%.

I'd need to click a button when it's at 10%. (The width)

Could this be done somehow with autoit?

Can you please tell us which web page you are talking about?

Makes helping you a lot easier.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

But why click the button when the width is 10%? Sorry, but I don't get it.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I got a code which changes the width from 100% to 0%.

I'd need to click a button when the width is 10%.

It's pretty hard to understand, and I think that it don't need to be explained :o ?

I just need some sort of  a code to click something when a css based value % is at some %.

It needs to be explained because thw first thread you opened was game related. Which is not allowed by our rules.

So you need to convince us that the second thread isn't agains our rules as well.

Understood?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

That was my other project I dumped.

//

Yeah, but I don't know how to explain it.

I'll try: I'm creating a small browser based "Game".

It has a bar which means Mana (to cast Spells)

When the Mana is at 10% left - It would click automatically the button to get 100% mana, so the Mana bar would enlarge back.

When people buy the Premium edition of this game it would include AutoIT scripts which would be allowed to be used by premium users.

Normal users couldn't automatically get the mana back to maxium.

• Developers

That was my other project I dumped.

//

Yeah, but I don't know how to explain it.

I'll try: I'm creating a small browser based "Game".

It has a bar which means Mana (to cast Spells)

When the Mana is at 10% left - It would click automatically the button to get 100% mana, so the Mana bar would enlarge back.

When people buy the Premium edition of this game it would include AutoIT scripts which would be allowed to be used by premium users.

Normal users couldn't automatically get the mana back to maxium.

Come back when you have a better plausible story to tell and have something to show us.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)