If a file edit memory

Hello!:)
i have a question for you..

possible, to do an AutoIT script, for check the running programs, that editing a process memory?

i need to do a script for check example, the calc.exe's memory, and the running programs that edit it..
if a runner program edit the calc.exe's memory, terminate it.

posibble?:o

Why do you need to do this? Please do not explain what you want - I want to know WHY you want it.

The reason I ask is simple - usually there is a MUCH better reason than what you have in mind.

Seeing how you are new, please make sure you know the forum rules before you answer. If what you have in mind goes against the forum rules, then no help will be provided. Understand we are happy to help however it has to be for a legit reason.

If you want to create an anti-cheat, drop your idea.

For this you need to code in a langage which is directly compiled in assembly and have enough knowledge to know what cheats do (code injection/dllhook/...?).

Plus there will be always someone to bypass it.

If you want to create an anti-cheat, drop your idea.

For this you need to code in a langage which is directly compiled in assembly and have enough knowledge to know what cheats do (code injection/dllhook/...?).

Plus there will be always someone to bypass it.

Well, sorry - I have to disagree. I don't think he should drop his idea. Just research more. Why do more and more games come alive? How could such anticheats like GameGuard or XTrap work? If you have such mentionality that why make it if anyone will crack it, that's a stupid idea. Just try to achive something better and better.

I wouldn't say it to everyone, he obviously knows nothing in programming so it will take a lot of time before he will be able to build a proper anti-cheat.

Edited by FireFox

I started the same way :) I don't say I can still write a decent anticheat, but I'm on the way :)

/btw, I'm programming for 4 years now.../

@ReMoTe04: 1 thing is sure. With Autoit, you can write such anticheat which can detect generic stuffs, like title, text or class. It's not that reliable, but not nothing :) I'm sure it's not for a commercial server, just a small private one :)

- Later you have to move on C or C++.

- You have to have a look at hooking, understand how executables work, etc.

- Final step will be when you will be able to write a ring0 driver :) Well, I'm trying this one, but I don't think it will ever work. No way to sign it, and windows won't accept if you don't sign it.

- Anyways remote Hooking or Global Hook is another nice idea too. This way you will need a DLL in any language with some detours :)

(P.s.: Google helps a lot)

The problem is that this can be used for bad purposes, like malware, this way it's mostly on the "black" side of the internet. You have to convert it to your own way :) Use it to defend, not to attack :) Be good.

Edited by Unc3nZureD