WEnd
EndFunc

Func STOPBind()
    $loop = false
    Send("{a up}")
EndFunc

while 1
WEnd

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt

@jguinch - I ran the code with and without the captalized w.  I would have expected it to keep sending an "a" as in "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" until you press "e".  It did not.  It only sent one "A" when "w" was pressed.  The code I posted simulates what I think he wants to happen but I confess I don't understand why the down key does not work that way (or maybe I don't understand how it is supposed to work).

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt

What is "{W}" ? Try with just "w" instead

not aork aith "w"

@jguinch - I ran the code with and without the captalized w.  I would have expected it to keep sending an "a" as in "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" until you press "e".  It did not.  It only sent one "A" when "w" was pressed.  The code I posted simulates what I think he wants to happen but I confess I don't understand why the down key does not work that way (or maybe I don't understand how it is supposed to work).

+1