_ArrayDisplay issue. Display goes blank.

Go to solution Solved by pseakins,

I am running the production version of AutoIt 3.3.10.2 on Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit.

I have found that _ArrayDisplay will go blank after several seconds. See the attached screen caps. The delay period is arbitrary. This occurs both in interpretive execution and in a compiled exe. This does not occur when I run the same code on a Windows XP SP3 machine with 3.3.10.2. The condition is consistent (for me) running the following code. 

#include <Array.au3>
Dim $array[10] = ['Running Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit', 'Just wait 5 to 30 seconds or so.', _
        'This ArrayDisplay will go blank (grey).', 'Clicking in the display will refresh', _
        'individual lines.', 'See the screencaps.']
_ArrayDisplay($array)

post-26521-0-35561700-1401149894.jpg

post-26521-0-92907900-1401149905.jpg

post-26521-0-23174900-1401149918.jpg

Phil Seakins

• Solution

This solved my problem.

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Hope it solves yours.

REB

Thank you reb. This explained my problem. I searched the forum for _ArrayDisplay blank issues but failed to discover this solution.

The problem is absolutely caused by the Logitech "Setpoint" keyboard and mouse control centre. I tried upgrading setpoint to the latest 6.61.15 but the problem persists. It also affects another app "ZTreeWin" but in a different way. Disabling Logitechs' Setpoint makes the problem go away.

This is not a solution but at least now I know what is causing it and that the problem is not with AutoIT. It's unlikely I will be able to get Logitech to fix this but I may give it a try when I have time.

Phil Seakins

• 3 years later...

I had reason to revisit this issue and found a newer Logitech update. I have just upgraded Logitech's keyboard/mouse Setpoint Control Centre from ver 6.61.15 to ver 6.67.83 dated 10sep15. The update appears to have fixed this particular issue although I am still having trouble with Excel's display jumping around, still caused by Logitech's Setpoint.

This solution also applies to thread arraydisplay-is-blanking-out-in-time-or-when-clicked/

Phil Seakins