Using Send to send mouse clicks?

I won't say it's not possible, but I will say that I've never had any issues with mouseclick, and I do not know any way to use send to send a mouseclick.

If you need help with your stuff, feel free to get me on my Skype.

I often get bored and enjoy helping with projects.

based on your answers, I am assuming it is not possible. else someone would have posted the answer.

Based on your response, you are going out of your way to not answer our question.

Here is how this discussion is going to play out. I can tell you I've seen this type of thread hundreds of times (I've been here going on 10 years now) and it plays out the same way every time. The poster (you) will be vague and refuse to answer questions. Usually the poster will simply repeat his question, ignoring all attempts at reasoning and logic. (just like you have done so far) The end result is a moderator is brought in and the poster now has to answer the questions put forth to him directly to a moderator (you answer the moderator's questions) or the result is a locked thread or the user (you) gets banned. Being vague, being cute, and refusing to answer a direct question by a mod is a ticket to banville. Been there, seen the trailer, ate popcorn and watched the show while shaking my head. 

Understand, if this is for a game, don't bother wasting our time. If you intend to simply keep asking your question and not answer ours, you will be wasting our time and the thread will be reported to a moderator.

So, what is it going to be? Waste our time or start answering our questions so we can help you? Remember, YOU CAME TO US FOR HELP. In order for us to help you have to communicate. You fail to communicate, you fail to get help. it is that simple.

I will ask you again: Why can't you use Mouseclick or controlclick?

Edited by MBALZESHARI

Is there a problem with mouseclick?

Agreed. What is wrong with mouseclick or controlclick?

based on your answers, I am assuming it is not possible. else someone would have posted the answer.

You assumed that its not possible based on their answers? how? if you haven't replied each and every single member on the forums would post the same question, MouseClick/ControlClick is there to do the job, why use another function?

I use winAPI in some of my programs, I didn't realize it could send mouse functions.

#include <WinAPIEx.au3>

Func MouseClick_Left_Macross($x, $y, $t = 8)
    MouseMove($x, $y, 0)
    _WinAPI_Mouse_Event($MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN)
    Sleep($t)
    _WinAPI_Mouse_Event($MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP)
EndFunc   ;==>MouseClick_Left_Macross

Func MouseClick_Right_Macross($x, $y, $t = 8)
    MouseMove($x, $y, 0)
    _WinAPI_Mouse_Event($MOUSEEVENTF_RIGHTDOWN)
    Sleep($t)
    _WinAPI_Mouse_Event($MOUSEEVENTF_RIGHTUP)
EndFunc   ;==>MouseClick_Right_Macross

ps. mouse moving by winapi not very... correct...

The whole deal is KeyBinding routine and the user is expected to supply a Keyboard Key code

local $QuitKey = IniRead($ConfigFile, "KeyBindings", "QuitKey",   "X")

If $error then

Send($QuitKey)

Some user wants "middle" mouse button as his QUIT KEY.

so tell me, how will that work? Is there a KEY Code for Mouse's middle button?

It is alot easier to just change/modify the ini file to supply a mouse middle button code than to edit the whole app for an if-keyboardkey-then-use-send-else-usemouseclick

That is not efficient is it?

You assumed that its not possible based on their answers? how? if you haven't replied each and every single member on the forums would post the same question, MouseClick/ControlClick is there to do the job, why use another function?

It is actually the other way around, the app is expecting a keyboard key and the user supplied a mouse button expecting it to work.

Honestly this thread is sounding like:

I ASK: Do you have an Orange (colored) Banana? (yea it is wierd asking for an orange banana but it does exists)

Everybody answered: Why banana? Can I interest you with an Orange-Orange?

Sorry if that is all i could say right now. My question was plain and simple.

Is it possible to use the send function to send mouse clicks?

ie,

send ("{left}")

send ("{middle}")

send ("{right}")

or something similar as long as it uses "send" function?

All I got is beating around the bush. A simple yes, or no would be most welcome. And since I am not getting any clear answer, i am no longer pursuing the Yes posibility.

I appologize if you all feel offended, but honestly, I felt offended with all the push for mouseclick  when I clearly stated long as it uses "send" function?

Edited by Burgaud

You have to understand that when you ask for something that is far outside of the normal limits, it is looked at oddly.

This is why we ask the issue with using the typical coding. It's also a way to say, "Are you aware that there is a typical way?"

When you start avoiding the questions it raises suspicions that whatever you're doing has ill-intent.

My advice: If you want to ask for something that defies typical logic, present your reason up-front.

As for your program... Using the API to send mouse clicks is the same as having "if mouse click" unless you recode the entire thing to not use send. You would have to use some form of API send.

Edited by Sori