GUI Game help needed

Here is my question, its a technical problem so am trying to simplify it as much as possible. So what I am trying to do might sound a bit weird. 

Here is image that is needed for following explanation. http://tinyurl.com/p5g88mu

I want to use GUI to create a 2D game with grid of points. Now in that grid, I have some existing data point.( light green) and rest are missing ( not shown but one of the example missing point is shown in orange). Now I want to fill up all the missing data points by using a few light green points. Default case is the 4 light green points shown by arrows at the intersection of the arrows and the red and blue lines. Lets say I select a missing data point it should turn orange or red and all the light green data points corresponding to that should become dark green. Now I should be able to toggle between light and dark green data points and customize a set for each missing data point. I want to do this for all missing data points one by one.

Lets say that this is the game I want to build in python GUI. I wanted to ask if anyone can help me get started. I use python a lot but never did any GUI. I looked up web GUI examples they all seem quite simplistic and no where as complex. Python is what I am comfortable with but if this can be done using some other language I am willing to try.

Any help you can give is highly appreciated.

• Moderators

Agreevedlama,

I want to build in python GUI. I wanted to ask if anyone can help me get started.

This is a forum dedicated to the AutoIt programming language - someone might be interested in helping you code this in AutoIt. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• 1 month later...

Yes, I have something like this....

I still work, but I can build a map with Map Tile Editor, save as JSON.
Read in AutoIt and build the layers.
Now it build layers only GDI, I want build layers in IrrLicht, is more faster.
Unfortunaly, I can't say a final date to my project.
I will share the code later...

Br, Detefon.

Edited by Detefon

Visit my repository