_WinTrust.au3 Issues

Sorry guys, pretty new here. I wrote a script that uses _WinTrust.au3 to get the digital signature of the a certain executable. Based upon whether that digital signature is valid or not, the script should then run the executable under admin rights. There's a long list of reasons I am doing it this way, but it's for security reasons. Anyway, when converting it to an .a3x type, it runs perfectly normal, but when I compile it into an .exe type, it cannot retrieve the digital signature of the program that I want to run with admin rights to verify that it's ok. I know this not to be an admin/user issue because this happens with the highest rights as an admin. I am worried that there may also be vulnerabilities in the .a3x file, so I am trying to steer away from that. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what's going on? Please respond or shoot me an email, whatever works best for you guys. Thanks!

Ok, so i figured it out, and now I feel kinda dumb but heres wahts going on. I guess AutoIt3 is 32 bit and when it runs an .au3 script its in x32, this is why i wasnt getting wrong info this way. Well, the computer that I have is x64, so I was compiling in x64, this is how i was getting my error. The crypt32.dll is x32 (duh), probably because it was written by MS for an x86 program. That is why the two weren't talking correctly after I compiled. So lesson learned here, either find an x64 version of the dll you need or compile in x86 and hope it runs correctly.

Garrett