Hamachi

Go to solution Solved by JustSomeone,

Hello again,

Due recent update of the Hamachi, and them asking for dollars to use their awesome features, thus screwing up their client alot, i must ask - did someone tried to automate the poweron button of the program? i cannot manage to capture anything with the window tool, other approach is to right-click on the icon in the system tray then click on "poweron" but i have no idea how i can click on the right icon (maybe some sort of ocr to see the correct icon or something).

in case someone use the hamach and don't have this problem : 

Hamachi starts as powered off, if you are using any sort of autologin OR use the windows feature to disable the login screen and login directly with x account

Cheers ~

p.s. i have no idea from where i shall start

p.p.s if someone have any other vpn solution i would accept that too

p.p.p.s (no, i do not have 24/7/365 uptime machine to setup openvpn)

What is Hamachi?

https://secure.logmein.com/EU/products/hamachi/

tl;dr

free vpn solution, allowing you to have free vpn access to 5 computers (per network) 

main problem is, that they "upgraded" it, and now if you are using the automatic login in Windows the client starts as powered off and you need to rightclick on the tray icon and power it on, or double left click on the tray icon, open the program and press that big power button it have. 

pgAUwz1.jpg

#Include <GuiToolBar.au3>
_SysTray_ClickItem("Hamachi -- offline", "left", 2)
ControlClick(WinWaitActive(WinActivate(WinWait('LogMeIn Hamachi'))),'','[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]')
;~ If @error Then MsgBox(48, "Failure", "Required item not found")

;=========# _SysTray_ClickItem #======================================================
;
;Function Name:    _SysTray_ClickItem()
;Description:      Click on item in Windows system tray by any substring in the title
;Parameters:       $iTitle - The title of the item in Windows system tray (you can see the title of the item when mouse cursor hovered on item).
;                  $iButton - [optional] The button to click, "left" or "right". Default is the left button.
;                  $iClick - [optional] The number of times to click the mouse. Default is 1
;                  $sMove = [optional] True = Mouse will be moved, False (default) = Mouse will not be moved
;                  $iSpeed = [optional] Mouse movement speed
;Return Value(s):  Success - Returns 1
;                  Failure - Returns 0 and sets @error to 1 if required item not found
;Requirement(s):   AutoIt 3.2.10.0 and above
;Autor(s):        R.Gilman (a.k.a rasim); Siao (Thanks for idea)
;
;====================================================================================
Func _SysTray_ClickItem($iTitle, $iButton = "left", $iClick = 1, $sMove = False, $iSpeed = 1)
    Local $hToolbar, $iButCount, $aRect, $hButton, $cID, $i

$hToolbar = ControlGetHandle("[Class:Shell_TrayWnd]", "", "[Class:ToolbarWindow32;Instance:1]")
    If @error Then
        Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    EndIf

$iButCount = _GUICtrlToolbar_ButtonCount($hToolbar)
    If $iButCount = 0 Then
        Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    EndIf

$hButton = ControlGetHandle("[Class:Shell_TrayWnd]", "", "Button2")
    If $hButton <> "" Then ControlClick("[Class:Shell_TrayWnd]", "", "Button2")

For $i = 0 To $iButCount - 1
        $cID = _GUICtrlToolbar_IndexToCommand($hToolBar, $i)
        If StringInStr(_GUICtrlToolbar_GetButtonText($hToolBar, $cID), $iTitle) Then
            _GUICtrlToolbar_ClickButton($hToolbar, $cID, $iButton, $sMove, $iClick, $iSpeed)
            Return 1
        EndIf
    Next
    Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
EndFunc

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

• Solution
ControlClick(WinWaitActive(WinActivate(WinWait('LogMeIn Hamachi'))),'','[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]')
;~ If @error Then MsgBox(48, "Failure", "Required item not found")

;=========# _SysTray_ClickItem #======================================================
;
;Function Name:    _SysTray_ClickItem()
;Description:      Click on item in Windows system tray by any substring in the title
;Parameters:       $iTitle - The title of the item in Windows system tray (you can see the title of the item when mouse cursor hovered on item).
;                  $iButton - [optional] The button to click, "left" or "right". Default is the left button.
;                  $iClick - [optional] The number of times to click the mouse. Default is 1
;                  $sMove = [optional] True = Mouse will be moved, False (default) = Mouse will not be moved
;                  $iSpeed = [optional] Mouse movement speed
;Return Value(s):  Success - Returns 1
;                  Failure - Returns 0 and sets @error to 1 if required item not found
;Requirement(s):   AutoIt 3.2.10.0 and above
;Autor(s):        R.Gilman (a.k.a rasim); Siao (Thanks for idea)
;
;====================================================================================
Func _SysTray_ClickItem($iTitle, $iButton = "left", $iClick = 1, $sMove = False, $iSpeed = 1)

$hToolbar = ControlGetHandle("[Class:Shell_TrayWnd]", "", "[Class:ToolbarWindow32;Instance:1]")
    If @error Then
        Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    EndIf

If $iButCount = 0 Then
        Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    EndIf

_GUICtrlToolbar_ClickButton($hToolbar, $cID, $iButton, $sMove, $iClick, $iSpeed)
            Return 1
        EndIf
    Next
    Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
EndFunc

This works like a charm, hoever if the hamachi is in power on state, it powers it off.

I will try to rewrite it so it  can read the tray and if it says "Hamachi -- ready" instead of "Hamachi -- offline" not to send the controlclick 

Edited by JustSomeone

check if error on _SysTray_ClickItem and do ControlClick if no error :)

Edited by bogQ

Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

And you did not post your code where you always get @error at 1 why?

==========================

If @error Then
        Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    EndIf
    If $iButCount = 0 Then
        Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    EndIf
            Return 1
        EndIf
    Next
    Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
EndFunc

This function always return 0 and @error is always set to 1, and i tried different names of the tray item without success

Edited by JustSomeone

i still dont see where you use @error macro to check for errors after you cann your _SysTray_ClickItem func...

so post code that will replicate problem with the "I always get @error at 1, no matter what i do".

Coz i did check for errors and error is triggered correctly in my case, now i want to see how do you use @error in case you're doing something wrong.

To make it less crowded with code, i cut it a bit

;some code removed from here

$error = @error 
Consolewrite("Error - " & $error &@crlf)
if $error = 0 Then
Else
    Exit
EndIf

If @error Then
        Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    EndIf
    If $iButCount = 0 Then
        Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    EndIf
            Return 1
        EndIf
    Next
    Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
EndFunc

;some other code removed from here

Either i'm doing it in the wrong way, or something else is f***d up ..

did you check if Hamachi icon have that title when its offline (go with your mouse over icon and look to what do toltip say about its name)? I have title "Hamachi -- offline" under XP and it works perfectly for me with

_SysTray_ClickItem("Hamachi -- ready", "left", 2)
if @error Then
    Exit MsgBox(0,'','Error')
Else
EndIf
maybe you have some other title to put in instead? Edited by bogQ

did you check if Hamachi icon have that title when its offline (go with your mouse over icon and look to what do toltip say about its name)? I have title "Hamachi -- offline" under XP and it works perfectly for me with

_SysTray_ClickItem("Hamachi -- ready", "left", 2)
if @error Then
    Exit MsgBox(0,'','Error')
Else
EndIf
maybe you have some other title to put in instead?

It is the same title, i also tried with "Hamachi -- ready" and "Hamachi" and wichever combination of the symbols inside, it always set the error to 1

will try to set the icon to always shown and try again, but it will be bit later (will post feedback), because atm it's being hidden in that box where all the tray icons stay on win7

EDIT: after setting the icon to be perma shown, the script work fine, i also modified it abit.

;some code removed from here

$error = @error
Consolewrite("Error - " & $error &@crlf)
if $error = 0 Then
WinSetState('LogMeIn Hamachi',"",@SW_HIDE)
WinClose('LogMeIn Hamachi')
Else
    Exit
EndIf
Edited by JustSomeone

Aldo window is not shown (still hidden under xp) when using this lines, checking status from window and click with this code works like expected on my comp with no icon interaction needed.

Maybe something like this can be better solution if it works on hidden icon under win7? pls see if its work when you got time.

If ControlGetText('LogMeIn Hamachi','','[CLASS:Static; INSTANCE:2]') == 'offline' Then ControlClick(WinWaitActive(WinActivate(WinWait('LogMeIn Hamachi'))),'','[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]')
Edited by bogQ