;----------------------------------------------------------

SetTitleMatchMode,2

CoordMode, Mouse, Relative
CoordMode, Pixel, Relative
CoordMode, Tooltip,Relative

StdSleepDelay = 200
vFileName = SnapLocs.txt

;Grab the name of the window you want to make the keybuttonlocs file from
ToolTip, Click on your game window and press the Right Mouse Button bar to grab the window title.
SoundBeep
KeyWait, RButton, D 
ToolTip 
KeyWait, RButton, U
WinGet, vWinID,ID,A
MsgBox,,,The window you selected was %vWinID%,2
WinGetTitle, vWinName, ahk_id %vWinID%
MsgBox,,,The window you selected was %vWinName%,2

txt = WindowName=%vWinName%`n
FileAppend,%txt%,%vFileName%

WinActivate, %vWinName%
WinWaitActive, %vWinName%

MsgBox,,, The Locations you grab will be saved in %WorkingDir%\%vFileName%,3

;store positions
Loop
{   
    ToolTip, To Store a screen location`,`n  1. Activate the desired window`n  2. Position the mouse`n  3. Press the Right mouse button.`n`nPress ESC to end location collection.
    SoundBeep
    keyWait,RButton,D
    keyWait,RButton,U
    ToolTip
    WinActivate, %vWinName%
    WinWaitActive, %vWinName%
    Sleep,%StdSleepDelay%
    MouseGetPos,curx,cury
    Sleep,%StdSleepDelay%
    PixelGetColor,thiscolor,%curx%,%cury%,RGB
    sleep %stdSleepDelay%
    txt = %curx%`,%cury%`,%thiscolor%`n
    fileAppend,%txt%,%vFileName%
}   

GuiClose:
FileAppend,<EndCapture>`n,%vFileName%
Run %SystemRoot%\system32\notepad.exe %A_WorkingDir%\%vFileName%
Done:
ExitApp

Esc::
goto GuiClose

;==========================================================
Edited by wjdwndud

I didn't mention game automation anywhere here. You should stop harrassing me with that. It was my mistake i mentioned it on the forum last thread and I won't do it again. What does this have to do with game automation? Please don't post on my thread without a reasonable purpose.

You don't but your code mentions a game window.

ToolTip, Click on your game window and press the Right Mouse Button bar to grab the window title.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

• Moderators

wjdwndud,

I have already pointed you to the Forum rules when you previously mentioned game bots. Starting another thread which includes the G-word strikes me as a flagrant disregard of those rules. Of course, your apparent bewilderment at being asked for justification by long term forum members that your thread has nothing to do with gaming given your history and the content of this script might well indicate utter stupidity on your part. In either case you deserve no help and this thread will therefore be locked. :naughty:

Please do not start yet another gaming-related thread - our patience has limits. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area