Finding and accessing elements in a browser CRM aplication

With The output given it looks like autoit just can access the elements you need but debugging is a little harder. Try to make a script that loops thru frames and an innerloop that iterates over all elements and just dumps a frame, item.id and any property to a file. Based in that you can then find out where the issue is.

Hi,

Im trying to manipulate a browser CRM aplication (siebel). I tried to find the elements with Developer Tools of the IE (printscreen atached). I want to click on a button (id=s_2_1_10_0_mb), i tried the fowling code but no success 

Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "SWEForm2_0")
    ;Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "_swecontent")

Local $oInputFile = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "s_2_1_10_0_mb")
    IEAction($oInputFile, "click")
what am i doing wrong, any ideas?

thanks

The element you highlight here is not a form element, but rather a link (<a> tag). You'll need to use _IELink* functions or _IEAction, click to activate it.

You will have to drill into the frames, layer by layer. Use _IEDocReadHtml and search the text returned to insure you found your link in the frame.

You will also want to set up a COM error handler to see if you might get an Access is Denied error when traversing frames (caused by cross domain scripting).

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble