1. monter

monter

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Colduction
      Hello again to all, I've searched many times in forum and help file to find AES-256-GCM Algorithm for Crypt\Decrypt strings and files but i did not find anything about GCM Algorithm.

Do you have any idea for solving this issue?
    • By Stormgrade
      Hello.
      I'm french, sorry for my english.
      I release my project, a password manager : Password Keeper
      First I would like to thanks Guinness and Melba23 for their help, and I'm very sorry for those I forget, please remind me to add you.
      Well my program manage and crypt passwords, first I understand if you don't trust me for this kind of sensible software, but I remember you that all the the source files are at your disposal, fell free to explore them.
      The login is : admin and you can change it later
      How it work ? see Methode de cryptage en BDD.pdf in french
      login

The main interface
      You can obviously add,modify and delete your entry, also you can search with keywords

A password generator is included

I won't update it anymore.
      It's a BSD license.
      Autoit version : 3.3.14.5
      Have a good day.
      Methode de cryptage en BDD.pdf Passwordkeeper.7z
    • By Jeep
      Here is an other UDF for string handling :
      Date handling
      _StringDateConvert:  convert a date from one format ("YMD", "MDY" or "DMY") to another.
      _StringIsDate:  checks if a date with a given format is valid
      String management
      _StringCount: count of occurrences that appear in a string
      _StringFormatBytesSize: formatting a dimension expressed in bytes (bytes) in MB, TB, ...)
      _StringIsEndingWith: check if a string end with some characters
      _StringIsStartingWith: check if a string start with some characters
      _StringJoinArray:  concatenate elements of an array to rebuild a string
      _StringPadLeft: filling a string with characters on the left
      _StringPadRight: fill a string with characters on the right
      _StringRemoveFrenchAccent: remove french accent
      _StringRemoveChars: deleting characters from a string
      _StringStrip: eliminate characters at the begin and/or at the  end of a string
      _StringTitleCaseFrench: capitalize the first letter of each word with elimination of french accents
      _StringWSClean: simple replacement of "White Spaces",  remove beginning and trailing spaces and multiple spaces removal
      Any comments, suggestions for improvement or constructive criticism are welcome.
      Below you will find the UDF and a demo program. 

JPD_String.zip
    • By FMS
      Hello,

I'm having trouble whit a scipt what I'm building where this is a snippit from, and hope somebody can help me whit.
      The problem lies in when i push the "add" button i want to check if the "user" already exists.
      But the search code i build founds 2 hits when i know there is only 1 hit.
      does somebody knows what I'm doing wrong?
      thanks in advance.

Ps. if somebody knows " if i found the right user how can i rewrite the password for him/her? " an answer to that will be most appriciated
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <File.au3> #Include <Timers.au3> #include <Crypt.au3> #include <GuiEdit.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Pie", 170, 235, 190, 200) local $usernames[0] local $passwords[0] global $selectuser = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 21, 95, 130, 20) $addusername = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 21, 170, 130, 30) $usernamefield = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 21, 120, 130, 20) $passwordfield = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 21, 145, 130, 20, 0x0020) func encrypt() Local $hFileOpen = FileOpen("data.srmt", $FO_APPEND) if guictrlread($usernamefield) <> "" then ;~ local $encryptedusername = string(guictrlread($usernamefield)) ;~ local $encryptedpassword = string(guictrlread($passwordfield)) local $encryptedusername = string(_Crypt_EncryptData(guictrlread($usernamefield), "P14h735536jk3fvvbg", $CALG_AES_128)) local $encryptedpassword = string(_Crypt_EncryptData(guictrlread($passwordfield ), "P14h735536jk3fvvbg", $CALG_AES_128)) Local $iCheck_hit = False ConsoleWrite (@CRLF & "##############################################"& @CRLF) if ubound($usernames)> 0 then for $i = 0 to ubound($usernames)-1 If guictrlread($usernamefield) = $usernames[$i] Then $iCheck_hit = True ConsoleWrite ( "Found! "& @CRLF & $usernames[$i] & " = " & guictrlread($usernamefield) & @CRLF & "i = " & $i & @CRLF & @CRLF) ;~ Else ;~ ConsoleWrite ( "No! "& @CRLF & $usernames[$i] & " = " & guictrlread($usernamefield) & @CRLF & "i = " & $i & @CRLF & @CRLF) EndIf next EndIf ConsoleWrite ( "##############################################"& @CRLF) If $iCheck_hit = False Then FileWrite($hFileOpen, $encryptedusername & @CRLF) FileWrite($hFileOpen, $encryptedpassword & @CRLF) EndIf EndIf FileClose($hFileOpen) EndFunc func decrypt() Local $hFileOpen = FileOpen("data.srmt", $FO_READ) ;~ consolewrite(_FileCountLines("data.srmt") & " lines in the file" & @CRLF) for $i = 1 to _FileCountLines("data.srmt")/2 local $encryptedusername = FileReadLine($hFileOpen) local $encryptedpassword = FileReadLine($hFileOpen) ;~ consolewrite($encryptedusername & @CRLF) ;~ consolewrite($encryptedpassword & @CRLF) ;~ _ArrayAdd($usernames, FileReadLine($hFileOpen)) ;~ _ArrayAdd($passwords, FileReadLine($hFileOpen)) _ArrayAdd($usernames, binarytostring(_Crypt_DecryptData(binary($encryptedusername), "P14h735536jk3fvvbg", $CALG_AES_128))) _ArrayAdd($passwords, binarytostring(_Crypt_DecryptData(binary($encryptedpassword), "P14h735536jk3fvvbg", $CALG_AES_128))) Next FileClose($hFileOpen) ;~ consolewrite(ubound($usernames) & " entries in array") ;~ _arraydisplay($usernames) if ubound($userNames)> 0 then for $i = 0 to ubound($usernames)-1 GUICtrlSetData($selectuser, $usernames[$i]) next EndIf endfunc func updatecomboandinfo() if not GUICtrlRead($usernamefield) = "" Then _ArrayAdd($usernames, GUICtrlRead($usernamefield)) _ArrayAdd($passwords, GUICtrlRead($passwordfield)) GUICtrlSetData($selectuser, $usernames[UBound($usernames)-1]) EndIf EndFunc decrypt() GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While True $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $addusername updatecomboandinfo() encrypt() GUICtrlSetData($usernamefield, "") GUICtrlSetData($passwordfield, "") Case $selectuser if ubound($usernames)> 0 then for $i = 0 to ubound($usernames)-1 ;~ msg( "error",$array_decrypted_usernames[$i]) If $usernames[$i] = GUICtrlRead($selectuser) Then GUICtrlSetData($usernamefield, $usernames[$i]) GUICtrlSetData($passwordfield, $passwords[$i]) consolewrite("YES " & $i & " = " & $usernames[$i] & " | ctr = " & GUICtrlRead($selectuser) & @CRLF) Else ;~ msg( "error",$array_decrypted_usernames[$i]) consolewrite("NO " & $i & " = " & $usernames[$i] & " | ctr = " & GUICtrlRead($selectuser) & @CRLF) EndIf next EndIf EndSwitch WEnd  
    • By rc1986
      Good morning,
      I currently have a little application that I have used the Crypt.au3 include to provide a basic form of encryption.  I have a little GUI which prompts the user to enter their passwords, this is then encrypted and written to a text file in its encrypted form.  When this user/password is required the code decrypts it and uses it on the fly.
      The way I am currently doing this is by using a passkey or master key withing the script itself to decrypt/encrypt.  This is the bit that concerns me as of course this isn't very secure.  Initially this didn't matter to me as what I'd created was much better than previous plain sight passwords in batch files etc however now I'd like to find a way of improving the security.
      Would anyone be able to offer any insight or other techniques/3rd party app integration etc to assist with my problem?