Can we start to join the app ?

nWLSA

Hi every body  and the initiator of autoit! :shifty:
dose AutoIT can be made to support the Android mobile phone?

just like the  vb4a Languagee .it comes from "Simple language" of google, an vb language can translate to java and make the android app.
  and the chinease version "e4a" is a  easy  android Development platform  .

:alien:
 but they did not  have  the power "udf" like autoit resource. :bike:

Im very like the autoitscript,its  very powerful and funny ..it helps me ,and save many time to manage more computer,event the CNC mill  machine .I will be a loyal supporter of  AUTOIT! :sorcerer:

AutoIt runs on Windows only (and with limited functionality on Linux when using Wine).

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Things NOT on the ToDo-List can be found here. One of them is "AutoIt for [Mac, Linux, Windows CE]".

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• 1 month later...
Thanks!  Water,
thank you pointed out that 4-TO DO LIST , >_<

ALLThough little disappointed, but AUTOIT still is a Evolutionary versions of the c++  in  my view. 
Meanwhile, still need to know, . Is AU3  has any operating LPT parallel port input/output functions?  
what I mean is, this function can be used to output some square waveform and some sine waveform, just is send the right bits to 
the right lpt_port pin .

in the CNC machinery is use square waveform to drive stepper motors or servo motors work and other machines.but I dont know how to 
use make it 

For example, <use AU3  program in the  LPT 1, 3PIN output one squareoform every 1ms ,  the mill machine send some bits return from the NO.13 pin,au3 read this pin>so we can know the milling machine is runs ok.

If there have more Physics Port control function of the input/output waveform with a convenient operation. or have Sampling analysis functions /some commonly used math functions,then AUTOIT, becomes more powerful!

You can also refer to LABVIEW as a wide range of real-world applications, I think that LABVIEW and AUTOIT, after lowlevel program coding,comprehensive collection of simple duplication of high-level languages.they means we can build The future

power and easy to use. :rambo:

and then autoit have input output control/math sampling functions , was easy to make an  :wacko2:robot,an  :shifty:eye,an  :cheer:automation to ol .  

HI somdcomputerguy ! Thanks for share....I will take The detailed reference for this.but api is too professional to me. now I need to break the main work to learn WINAPI..... :graduated:  :blink:

months ago,I had download the commMG.au3 before this API FUNTION.

they look like the same "send bits" funtion, but using com port can not control each parallel port's pin to send different bytes directly.   

using  send bits to  Parallel port,  can driving most of robotic machine 4 axis motor, :robot: ,the lathe,mill,and cnc,drll.

A software name <mach3> is the Realization tools. it can be translate G code to a series of wave form.just like the arm /emberd c driver board.

so ,still hope have this power funtion(like gdiplus funtionset). :nuke:

GUY's thanks again! :ILA3: ,any one who help me.... :)  it can help many guys to build machines and robots on windows platform.

Edited by nWLSA

Search thru the Example Scripts forum for more. Use 'parallel port' or 'LPT', or any word(s) you think are relevant as the keywords to search for. Good luck, and welcome to the AutoIt Forum! B)

yeah! I had finded many things for that. Thanks for your help!  :bike: