Sign in to follow this  
DucViet321

Javascript in Shell.explorer

DucViet321

I have Shell.explorer.2 that display Output in HTML and now I'm trying to add Javascript to work with Bing translator API. Unfortunately, I use "_IEBodyWriteHTML" and  javascript doesnt show anything, even "alert()" while it works when I save output to a HTML then open with Firefox our Chrome.

I can just write a HTML file then Navigate to it in $oIE to make it work but I want to know if there is another way doing this?

Thanks.

Edited by DucViet321

$Money = ControlGetMoney(@Life,"People","Pocket4")If $Money Then $Rich = TrueElse $Risk = True _RunAwayFromPolice("Fastest")EndIf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• genius257
      By genius257
      I've made a library, based on AutoItObject UDF with the goal of implementing getter and setter functionality and make it possible to define new object properties in as few steps as possible.
      Thank you to @trancexx for getting me on the right track, and all users in Hooking into the IDispatch interface for the code to get me going.
      If I've forgotten to add credit, please let me know
      Example:
      #include "AutoItObject_Internal.au3" $myCar = IDispatch() $myCar.make = 'Ford' $myCar.model = 'Mustang' $myCar.year = 1969 $myCar.__defineGetter('DisplayCar', DisplayCar) Func DisplayCar($oThis) Return 'A Beautiful ' & $oThis.parent.year & ' ' & $oThis.parent.make & ' ' & $oThis.parent.model EndFunc MsgBox(0, "", $myCar.DisplayCar) More examples: https://github.com/genius257/AutoItObject-Internal/tree/master/Examples
      Version: 2.0.0
      AutoItObject_Internal.au3
      Documentation
      Edit2 (19th March 2017):
      First of all, sorry about the lack of updates on this project. I always start too many projects and end up ignoring old projects, if I run into problems ^^'.
      So I've started moving my AutoIt scripts to GitHub. I will still post the most recent script version here.
    • Seminko
      By Seminko
      Is there a way to grab non-hardcoded but rather javascript generated data from a webpage?
      Tried a get request as well as _IEBodyReadHTML but both seem to grab the code without the javascript generated data.
      $oHTTP = ObjCreate("winhttp.winhttprequest.5.1") $oHTTP.Open("GET", "link", False) $oHTTP.Send() $oReceived = $oHTTP.ResponseText $oStatusCode = $oHTTP.Status Global $DataArray[10][5] If $oStatusCode <> 200 Then Exit MsgBox(1, "Error", "Status Code <> 200") EndIf FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\output.txt", $oReceived) ; //////// #include <IE.au3> Local $FullLink = "link" Local $oIE = _IECreate($FullLink, 0, 0) _IELoadWait($oIE) Local $sText = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE) FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\output.txt", $sText)  
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      I'm working on a little project of mines, and I was trying to use WMI Object.
      The question which I don't find an answer is: 
      Once I do the query with WMI Object, something like "SELECT * FROM Win32_LogonSession", instead of specify the field of the collection returned, ( i.e. $colItems.Caption ), can I loop though each property and each value of the property, writing so one row of code only?
      Hope my question was clear enough.
      Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance

WinActivate("MEDITECH - Internet Explorer") Sleep (500) $oIE = _IEAttach("MEDITECH") $oDiv1 = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "sysmenu-searchbarbutton") _IEAction($oDiv1, "click") I am just trying to click the little magnifying glass, next to the gear button with no luck. I was hoping someone might have an idea why this is not working?