1. mesale0077

mesale0077

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lee321987
      Sometimes when I call several MsgBox's they start popping up under other windows, which the requires ALT + TAB or click the taskbar icon.
      I just wanted to share this workaround:
      Just add a simple GUI in your program:
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 1, 1, 0, 0) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) The GUI window size here is 1x1 so it will be nearly invisible, and at the top-left of your screen.
      It seems as long as that GUI is there all MsgBox's appear on top!
      I only tend to create several MsgBox's in a row when I'm actually writing and testing scripts, so the GUI being there is no big deal (I just remove/comment the GUI creation right before I build the .EXE).
      Have a great day!!!

• By editcheck
      Hi, after years of use autoit i am tired to type all time:
      msgbox('','','Hi')
      So, wanna mod the function for set default values... or some more changes.
      where is the function?
      or there are another modes for debug messages that i do not knowed ? XD [just wanna like alert('text')]
      And is there any place for all integrates functions ?
      Thank. Sry my english =E
    • By HansHenrik
      ----------
      edit: this is probably in the wrong place, can a moderator move it to wherever it belongs?
      ----------

is there any way to completely disable TCPTimeout and make TCPRecv() wait indefinitely? maybe setting it to 0 or -1 or something? 
      the docs doesn't seem to mention any way to disable it

- the underlying C code would set SO_RCVTIMEO to 0 , aka

DWORD timeout=0;
      setsockopt(s, SOL_SOCKET, SO_RCVTIMEO, &timeout, sizeof(timeout));
    • By Ackerz
      Hi guys,
      So I am trying to automate a task and this task has an input box with an already set character "9". 
      I have just decided that I don't really need the input as an option but it's good to leave however for this instance I would like it to run past this point automatically. I've tried numerous ways to try and automate the use of the "OK" button using ControlClick and various other options. I just can't seem to see where this point in the script is. Scoured the forums for anything similar but didn't have any luck finding anything. Sorry to be a pain and I hope someone can help, if I haven't explained in enough detail please don't hesitate to ask for more.
      Many thanks,
      Ackerz

Local $len Local $n Local $buff Local $aMyDate $Len = InputBox("Test",$msgPrompt,"9") $len = StringStripWS($len,$STR_STRIPALL) ;Check that user has entered a vaild password length if not StringIsDigit($len) or $len = 0 Then MsgBox(48,"Error","Invaild Integer was entered" & @CRLF & "Program will now exit.") Exit EndIf ;This creates the random password. for $i = 1 to $Len ;Pick a random char between 1 and the pwsMask Length $n = int(random(1,StringLen($pwsMask))) ;Concat each char that has been picked out of pwsMask to $buff $buff = $Buff & StringMid($pwsmask,$n,1) Next  
    • By Blueman
      Hi all,
      I was wondering if you can help me with the function called; InetRead().
      My scripts are using this function a lot for several conditions and everything works fine!
      But sometimes when the server is a little bit buggy of simply not available my script is hanging.
      It takes about 90sec before this function returns a Timeout, when i adjust the parameter it still is hanging about 90sec.
      The following script is a example where the script is hanging for aprox. 90sec;
      ; Set Timeout to 2sec AutoItSetOption ("TCPTimeout", 2000) ; Read Website InetRead("http://www.geenverbinding.nl/",1) ; Show Msgbox before Ending Script. Msgbox(64,"","Finished")  
      The following script is a example where the script show the Msgbox pretty fast;

; Set Timeout to 2sec AutoItSetOption ("TCPTimeout", 2000) ; Read Website InetRead("http://www.google.nl/",1) ; Show Msgbox before Ending Script. Msgbox(64,"","Finished")  
      My question now is, what am i doing wrong and/or is there a other way to prevent Hanging the script?
      Thanks all