ImageSearch not working

Hello guys today i´m working on automatic Blender starter.I have this code:

#include <ImageSearch.au3>

HotKeySet("p", "checkForImage")
HotKeySet("s","stop")

global $y = 0, $x = 0

Func checkForImage()
Local $search = _ImageSearch('blender.png', 0, $x, $y, 0)
If $search = 1 Then
MouseMove($x, $y, 10)
MsgBox(0,"Yeah","I found it")
EndIf
EndFunc

Func stop()
    Exit

EndFunc

while 1
sleep(200)
WEnd

It says me no error but when i start script and press "p" it do nothink and close script.

Thanks for help a lot.

Hello guys today i´m working on automatic Blender starter.I have this code:

#include <ImageSearch.au3>

HotKeySet("s","stop")

global $y = 0, $x = 0

Func checkForImage()
Local $search = _ImageSearch('blender.png', 0, $x, $y, 0)
If $search = 1 Then
MouseMove($x, $y, 10)
EndIf
EndFunc

Func stop()
    Exit

EndFunc

while 1
sleep(200)
WEnd

It says me no error but when i start script and press "p" it do nothink and close script.

Thanks for help a lot.

HotKeySet("s","stop")

global $y = 0, $x = 0

Func checkForImage()
global $search = _ImageSearch('blender.png', 1, $x, $y, 0)
If $search = 1 Then
MouseMove($x, $y, 10)
EndIf
EndFunc

Func stop()
    Exit

EndFunc

while 1
sleep(200)
WEnd

to Danp2 : I want learn imagesearch so i need do something...

I will assume you have reviewed the forum rules however if you have not then I would suggest you take a moment to read them and understand the rules this community lives by.

It is great you want to learn however it appears you are desiring to go down the same path of discussion as your >closed thread. I apologize for asking the following question however forum rules are quite clear on the subject of botting. Please think really carefully about what you say before you answer it.

Will you use this "knowledge" at all for a game bot?  Yes / No

It is strictly a "Yes" or "No" question. The "no gaming bot" stance the AutoIt forum has is taken very seriously by the site owner, moderators and the AutoIt community in that there is a zero tolerance to this rule being broken. The reasons for this rule are many. A few reasons are:

• AV companies flagging all AutoIt scripts as gaming/bot scripts when companies all over the world use AutoIt for legitimate purposes. Speaking from personal experience: A company Information Technology person gets very angry when their Anti Virus software flags their AutoIt scripts in production and starts breaking things causing lost productivity as well as having to work after hours to fix it. Would you like it having to work overnight to fix a problem like that? 
  • People paying money for games, playing legitimately (no cheating of any kind) and having other players attack them with game bots. In many cases ruining the gaming experience for that player. For example you are playing a first person shooter, you go to multi-play and getting instant-killed the moment you show up on the battlefield by a bot enabled player. Because you are playing legit and the cheater is not, you are nothing more that a target for a hunter. I've experienced this also and I HATE it.
  • Gaming companies considering AutoIt a "game bot"language and treating it as such. It isn't of course but reputation is everything here. Do a search of the word "Virus" in the forum and you will see many threads on this subject in the forum.
  • AutoIt's reputation. Thousands of companies all over the world use AutoIt to handle business processes. This saves billions in labor cost and speeds up productivity.
  • Having AutoIt as a skill is considered a valued skillset in some circles. Having that reputation damaged by allowing discussions of game bots in the forum would hurt the folks who list AutoIt on their resumes.

This list is not exclusive and there are many more reasons why gaming botting is not discussed here.

As you can see, if you answer yes (or dance around answering yes or no) to my inquiry then a moderator will most likely take action in short order and stop the discussion. You would be told game botting is a off limit subject, the thread locked, and you may be removed from the forum seeing how you keep trying to discus it. Feel free to do a search on game bot threads here in the forum and you will see time and time again the threads are ALWAYS locked and the discussions stopped.

Now if you have a legitimate question or offer to help others with legitimate information then we would most certainly welcome that.