Text with ControlSend & ControlSetText Not Being Picked Up

Hello All,

I've scripted an unattended install for a software upgrade, the install is packaged within InstallShield so nothing out of the norm & Autoit script works fine however the text I'm submitting isn't being picked up by the installer using ControlSend of ControlSetText.

I'll only post the code for this portion as the rest of the installer code works as expected;

WinWaitActive("Database Software - InstallShield Wizard", "Database Server")

ControlSetText("Database Software - InstallShield Wizard", "Database Server", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]", "(local)")
;ControlSend("Database Software - InstallShield Wizard", "Database Server", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]", "(local)")

ControlSetText("Database Software - InstallShield Wizard", "Database Server", "[CLASS:RichEdit20W; INSTANCE:1]", "dbname")
;ControlSend("Database Software - InstallShield Wizard", "Database Server", "[CLASS:RichEdit20W; INSTANCE:1]", "dbname")

ControlClick("Database Software - InstallShield Wizard", "Database Server", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:4]")

ControlSetText("Database Software - InstallShield Wizard", "Database Server", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:2]", "password")
;ControlSend("Database Software - InstallShield Wizard", "Database Server", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:2]", "password")

ControlClick("Database Software - InstallShield Wizard", "Database Server", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:6]")

I know the issue is the text as luckily the log output covers the above attempted odbc connection with the supplied credentials & in the log they aren't present - I've run an install manually & they do appear in the log after a succesfull install.

I've trawled the forum but couldn't find anything relating, I'll apologise if I've missed something obvious!

Any help/ideas very welcome as I'm going round in circles.

Thanks

Bob

Nothing supported, I asked the vendor & had a butchers myself via a few methods & nothing, had hoped for an answer file or along those lines.

I'm guessing I've not missed anything obvious at least in terms of pushing the text to the installer!

Thanks for the reply either way.

Bob