Clicking javascript button

Go to solution Solved by Danp2,

Hello! Its my first time on this forum, usually i was just reading topics here, but from the beggining of my adventure with AutoIt! i have problems with clicking buttons in IE.

Always i was using something like that:

Local $oInputs = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($ie, "submit")
For $oInput In $oInputs
If $oInput.title == "login" Then
_IEAction($oInput, "click")
_IELoadWait($ie)

Exitloop
EndIf
Next

And now i have problem with new button/page :

<a title="Login" href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="submitLogin(document.loginForm);return false;" class="btn-senden btn-login">Login</a>

Im fighting with clicking this button for like 2 days, i read whole forums and still cant find any solutions, can you please good peoples help me?

Thanks in advance

• Moderators

I have run into the same issue (below) and have found the same thing that Danp2 is suggesting. I would remind the OP that this is not a forum where you sit about bemoaning the fact that your script doesn't work, hoping someone will barf up code for you. Do a forum search as has been suggested, and try some things on your own, and you should hit upon the answer in short order.

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Sorry, but I'm not a mind reader. When the standard _IE methods don't work on Javascript, you typically have to resort to using execScript.

I note from your html that you are dealing with a link. Did you try this?

_IELinkClickByText($oIE, "Login")

Very very thank you man, didnt even expectet that can be so easy, i was trying 20 lines scripts and this one just worked.. Love you!