IE Proxy With User & Password Authentication

So I've been looking everywhere for an answer to this but I haven't managed to get anything to work. Below is the basic function to set a proxy for IE through the registry. Many say that I can simply write a proxy in the format "user:pass@server:port" to ProxyServer but that hasn't worked for me. I have also tried other suggestions such as creating a ProxyUser / ProxyPass key and writing credentials to those keys but still no dice.

Func _IESetProxy($tProxy)
If $tProxy="0" Then
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings", "ProxyEnable", "REG_DWORD", 0)
Else
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings", "ProxyServer", "REG_SZ", $tProxy)
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings", "ProxyEnable", "REG_DWORD", 1)
EndIf
EndFunc

I believe this article from Microsoft may have something to do with it?

So I tried this (with 0 and 1 values):
RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_HTTP_USERNAME_PASSWORD_DISABLE")
RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_HTTP_USERNAME_PASSWORD_DISABLE", "iexplore.exe", "REG_DWORD", 0)
RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_HTTP_USERNAME_PASSWORD_DISABLE", "explorer.exe", "REG_DWORD", 0)

and still no luck!

Please! I desperately need help for this! Thanks a million in advance!

Edited by 0_00_0