Autoit-gui = Cool

Valik

I know I was rather hard on you last week about AutoIt-GUI, JP, I'm sorry about that. But I must say, it is very impressive now. I've ported 2 of my GUI scripts to using it and they are much much faster and coded cleaner as well as more stable. One of those includes ParseFile. I wasn't really able to reduce the amount of code, but I was able to use a lot more reliable methods for interacting with the controls and stuff.

I've got several other GUI scripts I want to work on, too, some of which are in various stages of being started.

Big thanks to JP for making this and making it into something very powerful.

Edit: I just went back and looked and I actually did make ParseFile smaller by some 100 lines of code. Also, we need to thank Larry, too, for the idea of a GUI interface with AutoIt.

Edited by Valik

Thanks every body for this big support. :evil: I am for sure Larry appreciate the integration of his AU3GUI.. works. :whistle:

I still need to understand why the minimise/restore/Maximize was so important in GuiMsg() mode.

:angry:

Nervertheless I hope I can find the bug of systray closing. B)

Edited by jpm

Yeah, big thanks to JP for making the great GUI !!  :angry:

But let us not forget our o great Jon for making AutoIt v3 !! :evil:

No no...

I just got something on my eye...

I don't forget him (JON) I just leave him someroom for the .dll production.

He is the chief architect so he has the final decision B)

I appreciate very much the way he conduct this product. Thanks JON :whistle:

Thanks every body for this big support.  :evil: I am for sure Larry appreciate the integration of his AU3GUI.. works. :whistle:

I still need to understand why the minimise/restore/Maximize was so important in GuiMsg() mode.

:angry:

Nervertheless I hope I can find the bug of systray closing. B)

Options are a good thing to have. I've already thought about using minmize/restore detection to disable and re-enable hotkeys respectively. You can never predict what will be needed, so its best to provide as much as you can.