Working with IE after changing it's visibility status

Hi, I recently updated to 3.3.12.0 version of autoit (didn't update for a long time) and trying to edit some of my scripts.

So I encountered a problem. I open IE window, which is invisible:

$oIE = _IECreate("supply.wowgold.ru/new/",0,0)
_IELoadWait($oIE)
$ievisible=0

And each 2 seconds it reloads page and runs

$sHTML = _IEDocReadHTML($oIE)

But after I make it visible with function

Func ievisible()
   If $ievisible=0 Then
 _IEAction($oIE,"visible")
 $ievisible=1
   ElseIf $ievisible=1 Then
 _IEAction($oIE,"Invisible")
 $ievisible=0
   EndIf
EndFunc

Autoit can't work with it and puts such messages into console:

--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_ClientDisconnected (-2147417848, Browser has been deleted prior to operation.)
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType ()
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IEDocReadHTML, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType (Expected document element)
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IENavigate, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType ()
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IEDocReadHTML, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType (Expected document element)
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IEAction(visible), $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IEAction(invisible), $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IEAction(visible), $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IEAction(invisible), $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType

Can you halp me pls? It worked before update :(

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Today returned to this problem and noticed that visibility status doesn't matter. Even if I 

Global $oIE = _IECreate("supply.wowgold.ru/new/",0,1)

it starts to tell 

--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Warning from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_LoadWaitTimeout
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IENavigate, $_IESTATUS_COMError (-2147352567)
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IENavigate, $_IESTATUS_COMError (-2147352567)

Or it reloads page several times (like it should) but if I make ie window inactive I see in console:

--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IENavigate, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IEDocReadHTML, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType (Expected document element)

P.s. Using Win 8.1 x64 and ie 11

And my other computer with windows 7 x64 works well with this script.. Already reinstalled Autoit and tried beta release.

Edited by InfraRed

• Moderators

InfraRed,

I'll delete it after some time

I will save you the trouble. ;)

And you appear not to have read the Forum rules since your arrival. Please do read them - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - before you post again. Thread locked. :naughty:

M23

Edit:

InfraRed has successfully argued that the script is not game automation - merely a way he can separate WoW gamers from their hard-earned cash. So I have reopened the thread - if any wants to help him, go ahead.

Edited by Melba23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

InfraRed,

I will save you the trouble. ;)

And you appear not to have read the Forum rules since your arrival. Please do read them - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - before you post again. Thread locked. :naughty:

M23

Edit:

InfraRed has successfully argued that the script is not game automation - merely a way he can separate WoW gamers from their hard-earned cash. So I have reopened the thread - if any wants to help him, go ahead.

I had logged into that website earlier and I couldn't register or login but I thought it was a site having to do with WOW.

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

I think yes. Just want to say that in win8 x64 upd1 autoit works different with ie then in win 7 x64. Found that if I click any ref on in that ie window - autoit puts errors into console. In win 7 autoit continued to reload that page) Just some features in different os.

Thanks for help!